[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
hello, new to this forum, is it possible to sort this thread by reaction/likes value?
I guess you´re meaning to get members with most likes on the top?
So far I know there is no filter function within a thread.

But you can open the profile of a certain member (click on the Avatar name) and open his postings list exclusively.

Reactions: tamama01 and azrazr

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can someone improve this card? HS2 card ended up being quite a big file so I have uploaded it here

View attachment 3088665
Looked at this card - face is very good yet, I guess only minor tweaks necessary.

But clothing mods are missing (mainly "hyman.naraka", not part of BetterRepack)
Kiara-modlist.jpg
From where you have the card? Look if there is also a modpack to download.

And the body is completely away from real - instead of her slender appearence the card is showing a massive and muscular lower body.

Reactions: bc0204

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
You are right about the face that it needs some tweaks. Perhaps someone from here can improve the face overall look to match it to that of Kiara Advani.

I have changed the body shape and clothing to default. The new card can be downloaded from here
I´ve looked at some pics and body data, now we´re closer to the original.

Anyway maybe I´m interested, but don´t promise anything.

Reactions: bc0204

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Working
MegaApril.jpg

Be sure you have the included mods installed (better in mods\MyMods) and you have the Face Skin as shown here
MegaApril-Facemod.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
MY CARD DOES NOT SHOW FACE SKIN
The face skin isn´t stored on the card, it´s included in the .zipmod file included in the mods folder.
MegaApril-mods.jpg

You have to copy these zipmods to the game:
1) copy the mods folder directly in your game folder, the zipmods are now in your "Game"/mods folder
2) better is to create a subfolder "PATHOS" in your "Game"/mods/MyMods folder and copy/paste all the .zipmods from the character mods folder there.

Jun 17, 2023
The face skin isn´t stored on the card, it´s included in the .zipmod file included in the mods folder.
View attachment 3099700

1) copy the mods folder directly in your game folder, the zipmods are now in your "Game"/mods folder
2) better is to create a subfolder "PATHOS" in your "Game"/mods/MyMods folder and copy/paste all the .zipmods from the character mods folder there.
I FOLLOWED YOUR INSTRUCTIONS...BUT THE MEGAN CARD STILL HAS THE FACE ERROR

Ju-in

Nov 29, 2022
View attachment 3099700

hero.png
You are hero, joe.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I FOLLOWED YOUR INSTRUCTIONS...BUT THE MEGAN CARD STILL HAS THE FACE ERROR
Ok - I only tested the cards of your MEGA link and used the zipmods I already had in my MyMods (downloaded for a while as Mr-Fox shared them here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-9700937 - but don´t try, the links are dead now)
I´ll look if the zipmods of your MEGA link possibly don´t work.
Bad news for you: the zipmods of your link are working as well.

So I have no clue why this is not working in your game o_O
Can you share an Explorer screenshot of your zipmods location?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes