[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Burger767

Jun 14, 2023
How do I increase or decrease the size of my penis?
Is there any mod that changes the skin of the penis?
I'm using honey select 2 with betterepack mods

Last edited:

Zara1992

Jan 18, 2023
Hi everyone, does anyone know how my save cards are big 300mb and more? Same for studio save but 1gb. The cards i find online are more smaller, there is a way to compress them?

Sep 15, 2021
Hi everyone, does anyone know how my save cards are big 300mb and more? Same for studio save but 1gb. The cards i find online are more smaller, there is a way to compress them?
Sounds like you have some very high-resolution textures or overlays?

If you're not sure which, try removing some, re-saving, and checking the file size. Once you've identified the excessive textures/overlays, reduce their resolution and re-apply them.

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Overlays. Check that first. I started a thread a while back about this. It's honestly insane some of the overlay file sizes. Wouldn't mind too much if they added to the card, but honestly a lot of them were just poorly optimized overlays for the genitals or a single tattoo. That sort of ridiculous bloat.
So my suggestion is open up the questionable chard, nuke the overlays and see if you notice any difference in the appearance. Save it as new and compare with the old.

Reactions: turbojoe
Jun 26, 2022
Can you test this card in HS2 and tel me if the face is wright and if mimics (eyes, mouth etc.) are working?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The face should be standard Illusion Type 4 and all mimics should work.

Also important is that you check if you have installed and active Hanmen's next-gen.teeth mod (looks like it messes with Type 4 face in AI) and if you have those two files in your game folder:
  • abdata\chara\38\fo_head_38.unity3d
  • abdata\chara\50\fo_head_50.unity3d

G-Pete

Jan 12, 2019
Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Can you test this card in HS2 and tel me if the face is wright and if mimics (eyes, mouth etc.) are working?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The face should be standard Illusion Type 4 and all mimics should work.

Also important is that you check if you have installed and active Hanmen's next-gen.teeth mod (looks like it messes with Type 4 face in AI) and if you have those two files in your game folder:
Can´t recognize any issue
Gretaq-Face4Test.jpg

Reactions: Ju-in
Jun 26, 2022
Can´t recognize any issue
View attachment 3104183
But the thing is that teeth are different and tooth shader is different
test.png
Which leads back to my question:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

wilbur1001

Jan 1, 2021
So I am having an issue. I've been trying to use lighting prersets for graphic mod, however no presets seem to appear when I open up the graphic mod menu. What's is the issue? Is there anyway to fix this?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes