ShadowWind82

Oct 26, 2023
Last edited:
Reactions: LazzzY
Nov 28, 2021
why honey select 2 cant run hanmen shaders without graphics mod like AI does?
theres certain things ai did better than hs2 (ai had better butt jiggle physics and more XYZ customization sliders)
and i used DHH all the time the hanmen shaders worked

Dr.Rape

Jul 13, 2023
that guy
73lac7c
kemono not updated for months
he dead or something, anyone knows?

i really wanted that square jaw implant daisy/sw rey for hs1

Last edited:
Reactions: Rjs90

Jack1729

Nov 14, 2019
Hello, I need help with max out girls disgutdness, max out girls servility and make a girl mad enough to leave, I've tried many ways and they don't appear

shyvagoddess

May 19, 2019
How to fix this? When I go to the Character Maker, I can't Exit, there is no text, only the default girl, the camera also gets fucked, help!

Nov 28, 2021
There are no specific futa mods I know of, but what you can do is add a penis to the model, in clothing > accessories > waist. If I remember correctly, there is a big selection of human, alien, horse cocks to add. I've never tried to add them myself, so I don't know how good it is. Remember you can adjust the position and size of accessories by selecting adjust.

But no active futa mod, I'm pretty sure...

These accessories are available with the flashbangz megafanpack version (91 Gb), but I'm not sure if they are available in the versions on this thread. As always, I advise to play with the flashbangz 91 Gb version, it has already all mods, characters, clothes included:

Go to the game folder > Userdata > chara > female/male for the characters.

Remember saved clotheset pngs are in game folder > Userdata > coordinate > female/male.

drag and drop the character's png I assume you have found on the web. You can create pngs yourself of characters and clothesets simply by saving the character or the clotheset in the game and creating its image. A png will automatically add in one of the "female" subfolders (same for male of course).

Mods need to be installed by adding plugins, not just images (which are for clothesets, where you simply add already installed clothes together).

Every modder gives specfic files (compressed) on his web page or post, which you must download, extract, drag and drop usually in the abdata and plugins subfolders (its always clearly indicated where.)

...once again, I advise to use the flashbangz 91 Gb (link above), you won't ever bother with having to add new mods available on the web, they're already all there (except that boob reacting mod as far as I'm concerned).
so sadly theres no way to play as futa protag male character like in the 2nd game...

Baka_Oni

Oct 2, 2020
that guy
73lac7c
kemono not updated for months
he dead or something, anyone knows?

i really wanted that square jaw implant daisy/sw rey for hs1
Some of his minions reported this to him via Discord DMs, so he no longer gives out links to Patreon downloads (only DMs) and from what I was told he won't give you links to his older content. This dude is acting like a scammer it's laughable.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes