[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi I am new to HS2 and I have been encountering this bug/error a lot where many of my cards' are not working in the base game, when an H-scene is initiated, I cannot press anything to change position or to even start, I can only press escape and access the settings or to go back to the title. Any help or suggestion is really appreciated, thank you.
This https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8964484 is my download/install guide - look if you done correctly.
Looking like your game isn´t loading well.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
That sounds amazing! I’m really curious to see how DAZ models would look in Honey Select 2. Let me know how it goes and I'd love to see DAZ characters in the Illusion world!
I'd be happy to share my DAZ model of Anna if that helps with your project. It sounds like you’re working on something very cool!
Here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-12485025 I tried to constitute a LeonardoAI rendered HS2 card again with the charamaker to a HS2 card.

IMO the HS2 charamaker is already a very good tool to create a well looking character with a certain amount of experience.

Converting DAZ characters into HS2 will always be limited to the textures and bone models included in HS2 unless there are new mods added.

Anyway also courious with what El´Capitan will surprise us :D

Reactions: Mazdayasna

MaximusCryo

Aug 19, 2022
Hi, i have been running into an issue with a clothing on my character. When i make my character invis, the clothing still stays visible. Is this a setting on the clothing itself that i need to change or is it just a bug with the mod?

Mazdayasna

Feb 29, 2020
Hi everyone,

I’m thrilled to announce that I’ve finished working on the special cards for Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan! After putting in some time and creativity, I’m excited to share both of them with you.
Alexa Bliss & Liv Morgan.png
You can now download and keep both of these amazing cards. Feel free to use them in your Honey Select 2 game, share them with friends, or simply enjoy having them in your collection.

Here are the download links for the cards:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thank you for your support and enthusiasm! Enjoy the cards!

Dino_fixa

Sep 24, 2019
New Girls Cherie / Vidia AND? ...... ..
Cherie Satoshi 1.png Vidia 1.png Cherie Satoshi 2.png Vidia 2.png

Autumnxz

Jun 29, 2024
Hello! Recently, I just downloaded a Pack of Korean girl by SADLIFE but i don't understand why i load his card but not even match in my HS2 althounght i download all skin mod, eye, etc... Can someone help me!

There are his card
View attachment 3151722 View attachment 3151723 View attachment 3151724 View attachment 3151725 View attachment 3151727 View attachment 3151728
Hi bro, i downloaded the Korean Girl Pack by SADLIFE via youtube link. However i seems to be missing something., as the character skin is black. May i know where can i download the missing packs, please? or anyone have any suggestions? This is the PNG. Thanks for the help!

HS2ChaF_20210223210700038.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi bro, i downloaded the Korean Girl Pack by SADLIFE via youtube link. However i seems to be missing something., as the character skin is black. May i know where can i download the missing packs, please? or anyone have any suggestions? This is the PNG. Thanks for the help!

View attachment 3781178
Black skin or grey skin?
Normally black skin happens if the character card is using Hanmens NextGenTextures and you don´t have it (not included in BetterRepack) - change the skin in charamaker to one you have (then save the card) or look here for download links https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321

Grey skin happens if the card uses Hanmens NextGenShader and you have not activated GraphicsMode with SSS. If you don´t want use GraphicsMode you have to change the Shader in Material Editor (and save the card new).

Autumnxz

Jun 29, 2024
Black skin or grey skin?
Normally black skin happens if the character card is using Hanmens NextGenTextures and you don´t have it (not included in BetterRepack) - change the skin in charamaker to one you have (then save the card) or look here for download links https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321

Grey skin happens if the card uses Hanmens NextGenShader and you have not activated GraphicsMode with SSS. If you don´t want use GraphicsMode you have to change the Shader in Material Editor (and save the card new).

Thanks for replying, man. I appreciate it! I'm surprised this forum is still so active after years. xD And yes, it's black. It's sad that the Hanmens NextGenTextures needs to be purchased. Oh well, I guess I'll try to use another skin type in BetterRepack. Thanks!

Additionally, for the grey skin, I encountered it too but figured it out by turning on SSS. On the other hand, do you know where I can get more characters (cards) from mainstream websites, smaller ones, or this forum? Thank you for your time. =)

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It's sad that the Hanmens NextGenTextures needs to be purchased.
Not quite true - the links I replied to you leading to download sites for free ;)
Anyway the benefit of Hanmens stuff is controversial, cuz it´s not that easy for the hardware.
Especially the textures find equivalent substitutions from K1T0-K1TN (I prefereably use them myself).

do you know where I can get more characters (cards) from mainstream websites, smaller ones, or this forum? Thank you for your time. =)
Posted some important pages here 2 weeks ago https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-14009072

Last edited:

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi everyone,

I’m thrilled to announce that I’ve finished working on the special cards for Alexa Bliss and Liv Morgan! After putting in some time and creativity, I’m excited to share both of them with you.
View attachment 3780135
You can now download and keep both of these amazing cards. Feel free to use them in your Honey Select 2 game, share them with friends, or simply enjoy having them in your collection.

Here are the download links for the cards:

Thank you for your support and enthusiasm! Enjoy the cards!
Liv Morgan is nice but Alexa Bliss won´t start to download.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mazdayasna

Mazdayasna

Feb 29, 2020
Liv Morgan is nice but Alexa Bliss won´t start to download.
Hi turbojoe,

I’m glad to hear you like the Liv Morgan card! Regarding the Alexa Bliss card, I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble downloading it.

I have also uploaded the card files on the Illusion Soft Discord server. You can download the Alexa Bliss card from there as well.

Since you might already be a member of the Illusion Soft Discord server, you can find the card there.
Alternatively, you can use this direct link to access the card:

If you have any issues or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m here to help!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes