[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
Her mouth doesn't open all the way and the vag didn't work for me even with BetterPen bodies. Does that work for you? Also whatever that plugin does that you included also brought game performance down and made male stick clip and act a bit weird so I had to remove it all unfortunately.
Interesting. That plugin was what Xyth24 had added. I would say remove it but retain the rest and try the animations once more. In the meantime, see these images of Hitomi in action...
1719839995446.png
1719840300937.png
Based on the fact that Xyth24 almost NEVER delivers a perfect character OOTB, it is best you modify her to suit your own regards such as changing her body from the Default to ANYTHING ELSE. Ouch!:sick:
1719840644129.png 1719840658564.png
1719840618505.png
Here is a modified card to use with her that works OK. :)
HS2ChaF_20240701083327593.png
I also modified the original pac link to include the new card. (y)

Last edited:

Autumnxz

Jun 29, 2024
Why "MyMods"? If you run "update" for the Sideloader Modpacks in InitSetting or KK-Manager, all mods NOT registered from Sideloader will be deleted there.
Personal mods in "MyMods" aren´t affected from this function.
Thanks, mate. I figured out that this was the problem. Just placing any zipmods in the "mymods" folder solved it. I'm just curious—I didn't run an update in inisetting.exe or the mod manager, but it somehow still overwrote it and caused the black skin. I suspect it's because I enabled SSS in inisetting.exe or, more likely, because it's outside of the mods/sideloader folders and not in "mymods". That's why it got overwritten. Anyway, thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Hi!
This time I want to put in the table an ol issue I have been talking about: The body proportions.
First to all, I understand this is a game, therefore the cards not neccessary has to be like a real person, in fact I guess Ilusion games do this on purpose to warn some people this is a game and the actions depicted in it are pure fiction.

When doing animations in studioneo, I encounter several issues with the cards: some of them are way too far overdone: irreal hips, large, too targe breast, legs like elephants and so, make it near impossible to do a decent scene, and maybe even playing in main game. Other minor differences were head sizes, eyes and mouth too large, thats not a problem actually.

Another situation I encounter was the male body proportion: dicks... emm, way TOO large and thick, I mean, this is the dream every man want to have, isn't? but in practice it makes the penetration a real challenge for Hatano Miwa: The vag collapses and clip when cock digs in, clipping and deforming. All my males models have Hooh's scripted dicks scaled 0.75 - 0.65 of the original size, and works pretty decent, the arms and hands also are wrong: too short, tike a Ty-rex, some male modes can't even jerk off normally xD.

Today I want to share you My Base model, based on a model that some user posted. This is the bepis link where I get this:

Those two pictures are examples of a real persons. I have used them as a reference.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This is the original Hatano Miwa:

HS2_2024-07-01-00-44-45-474.png

And this is the base model I am working on:

HS2_2024-07-01-00-45-03-989.png

Side to side, you can see the differnce between: Hatano Miwa is more Anime-like shape. Face to face you can see better how much.

Hatano.png

My model is done using the standar body proportions reccomended by artist and animators. The real proportions are different: Arms more long, legs a bit shorter, head more wide as well as shoulders, but I have decide to mantain some "irreal" proportions to match the rest of the cards that I have. Check out the measures:

To match the leg size, I modified the Y-axis Leg lenght to 93, also modified the leg offset but this is my personal taste.

HS2_2024-07-01-00-32-39-617.png

of course the model's legs went to float in the air. to fix this, I modified the leg Y-Axis offset bone as shown in the picture.

HS2_2024-07-01-00-31-48-749.png

And this is the final result:

And this is the +21 Base model That I want to share. I need some of you use it in the Main Game and tell me if it works, so I can work on the rest of the measures for different body types.

Base Girl 21.png

Credit to the original artist who make this base model.

Last edited:

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
Hi!
This time I want to put in the table an ol issue I have been talking about: The body proportions.
First to all, I understand this is a game, therefore the cards not neccessary has to be like a real person, in fact I guess Ilusion games do this on purpose to warn some people this is a game and the actions depicted in it are pure fiction.

When doing animations in studioneo, I encounter several issues with the cards: some of them are way too far overdone: irreal hips, large, too targe breast, legs like elephants and so, make it near impossible to do a decent scene, and maybe even playing in main game. Other minor differences were head sizes, eyes and mouth too large, thats not a problem actually.

Another situation I encounter was the male body proportion: dicks... emm, way TOO large and thick, I mean, this is the dream every man want to have, isn't? but in practice it makes the penetration a real challenge for Hatano Miwa: The vag collapses and clip when cock digs in, clipping and deforming. All my males models have Hooh's scripted dicks scaled 0.75 - 0.65 of the original size, and works pretty decent, the arms and hands also are wrong: too short, tike a Ty-rex, some male modes can't even jerk off normally xD.

Today I want to share you My Base model, based on a model that some user posted. This is the bepis link where I get this:

Those two pictures are examples of a real persons. I have used them as a reference.

This is the original Hatano Miwa:

View attachment 3788924

And this is the base model I am working on:

View attachment 3788925

Side to side, you can see the differnce between: Hatano Miwa is more Anime-like shape. Face to face you can see better how much.

View attachment 3788934

My model is done using the standar body proportions reccomended by artist and animators. The real proportions are different: Arms more long, legs a bit shorter, head more wide as well as shoulders, but I have decide to mantain some "irreal" proportions to match the rest of the cards that I have. Check out the measures:

To match the leg size, I modified the Y-axis Leg lenght to 93, also modified the leg offset but this is my personal taste.

View attachment 3788977

of course the model's legs went to float in the air. to fix this, I modified the leg Y-Axis offset bone as shown in the picture.

View attachment 3788979

And this is the final result:

And this is the +21 Base model That I want to share. I need some of you use it in the Main Game and tell me if it works, so I can work on the rest of the measures for different body types.

View attachment 3789080

Credit to the original artist who make this base model.

Oh I agree! I have always hated the way the Honey Select 2 Hitano body is shaped proportionally. You are correct her arms are too short, legs too long, shoulders need a bit more width, even the height of her scapula are too high. But I doubt Illusion ever intended players even attempt to create anything more realistic than Sailor Moon meets Pokermon. :ROFLMAO:

But we do, don't we? We want more & more & more realism--at least I do. That is the best point here, too. At least I want realism. You who are reading this may adore anime styles and the sexual surreal. That is OK. To each their own. Except for when you try making them 130cm = 4'3" in height, of course.
nono.jpg
Your character tops out at a dainty 157cm = 5'2" a good foot taller--so hopefully no trolls come after you tonight! :ROFLMAO:
1719877865374.png 1719877850137.png
I wanted to say I really like how she has turned out. My only touchup might be on her legs and bum. I like adding more angling to the buttocks, widening the tibeo-femoral joints, as well as narrowing the femoral region just above her knee. But again, that is my own preference to add those especial curves using the Bone Editor.
1719878287659.png yesyes01.jpg
yesyes02.jpg
Oh yes, that is smack-worthy right there. (y)

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Oh I agree! I have always hated the way the Honey Select 2 Hitano body is shaped proportionally. You are correct her arms are too short, legs too long, shoulders need a bit more width, even the height of her scapula are too high. But I doubt Illusion ever intended players even attempt to create anything more realistic than Sailor Moon meets Pokermon. :ROFLMAO:

But we do, don't we? We want more & more & more realism--at least I do. That is the best point here, too. At least I want realism. You who are reading this may adore anime styles and the sexual surreal. That is OK. To each their own. Except for when you try making them 130cm = 4'3" in height, of course.
View attachment 3790422
Your character tops out at a dainty 157cm = 5'2" a good foot taller--so hopefully no trolls come after you tonight! :ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3790441 View attachment 3790440
I wanted to say I really like how she has turned out. My only touchup might be on her legs and bum. I like adding more angling to the buttocks, widening the tibeo-femoral joints, as well as narrowing the femoral region just above her knee. But again, that is my own preference to add those especial curves using the Bone Editor.
View attachment 3790460 View attachment 3790480
View attachment 3790479
Hi!
Yes. that is the point! This is an attempt to do a Base Model as a starting point when making our own honey gals. As a scene maker, when using several model from different artist (I am still noob to make an entire crew for my stories tho) I have found different measurements, for example once I tryed to make a lesbian scene and the two different chicks were way too far different, it was impossible to make a nice scissor pose, even tho the faces were pretty, the body did not help me.

As i wrote, this particular model is based in a full developed women, from East Asia (I dunno why I wrote mid east, edited already), Of course, in European countries there are taller people, in this case we can fiddle with leg and hips bones. Keep in mind that some bones will break the card, messing up the animations, that is the reason i try to move only one or two ABMX sliders.

And again, if I make a smaller model, not necessary will be used for...you know, In my scenes sometimes are people in different ages, moreover, my models depicting too young beings will never gonna be shared I dont want to hurt someone's feelings, don't worry about that ;)

Finally I love your preferences in adding more meat where needed,There is everything in the vineyard of the ilusion universe

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018
Interesting. That plugin was what Xyth24 had added. I would say remove it but retain the rest and try the animations once more. In the meantime, see these images of Hitomi in action...
View attachment 3788425
View attachment 3788451
Based on the fact that Xyth24 almost NEVER delivers a perfect character OOTB, it is best you modify her to suit your own regards such as changing her body from the Default to ANYTHING ELSE. Ouch!:sick:
View attachment 3788462 View attachment 3788463
View attachment 3788461
Here is a modified card to use with her that works OK. :)
View attachment 3788689
I also modified the original pac link to include the new card. (y)
I did try different bodies as I mentioned before I don't keep it default usually BP5 Meaty or BP5 Inni. I'll give it a try again without the plugin, what's the xyth24 folder for? It has a xyth24_hito.zip that looks like a zipmod and a 24.xyth file in it. Is this folder needed in the exe directory or are we to do something else with them?

Edit
Here's what I get with your new card lol?

Last edited:

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
I did try different bodies as I mentioned before I don't keep it default usually BP5 Meaty or BP5 Inni. I'll give it a try again without the plugin, what's the xyth24 folder for? It has a xyth24_hito.zip that looks like a zipmod and a 24.xyth file in it. Is this folder needed in the exe directory or are we to do something else with them?

Edit
Here's what I get with your card lol?

Yikes! It seems we should do some real time debugging to see what is happening. If you have some time to chat, DM me and I will get her sorted for you. I know she works because I have tested her on my work laptop also--which has no Xyth24 encryption parameters.

Meantime, is anyone else getting these errors with Hitomi?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

View attachment 3790422
View attachment 3790441 View attachment 3790440
View attachment 3790460 View attachment 3790480
View attachment 3790479
Thank you (and Kaseijin ) for your explanations, I totally agree.

Although that´s nothing new for me - since I got a little more experienced with the charamaker I´m tweaking every downloaded card without any exeption to the proportions for my personally taste.
My self created cards in any case.

If you compare my older cards with newer ones indeed there is a change happening due to personal taste and gaining more skills bit by bit (thanks god) in charamaker and getting more familiar with ABMX BoneMod.
Actually I´m totally reworking my + 200 downloaded favorite cards to the level of BR R15 - I already shared some examples for a request of GrimbleGromble
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-13997276
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-14106973
(maybe you missed them or didn´t like the more western shape - I know you like it more anime style if I watch what you´re sharing ;)).

A rework of my own chara creations will follow after.

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Kaseijin

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018
Yikes! It seems we should do some real time debugging to see what is happening. If you have some time to chat, DM me and I will get her sorted for you. I know she works because I have tested her on my work laptop also--which has no Xyth24 encryption parameters.

I figured out what was going on with the vag not working it was a pair of skindent socks I had on her so that issue is worked out now. Def no plugin for me, as for the xyth24 folder I left that out too unless you can tell me what its for?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I figured out what was going on with the vag not working it was a pair of skindent socks I had on her so that issue is worked out now. Def no plugin for me, as for the xyth24 folder I left that out too unless you can tell me what its for?
Yep - unfortunately the "squeeze" socks from 3dh9527 are blocking any body animation (breasts too) - use only the "skindentation" ones (type into the search box).

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
I would say take everything out but the "abdata" folder and "UserData". Those two directories may be all you need for the hacked mod to work OK. :)
I just did the same on my work laptop and her load still seems great with just those folders. I might redo the share folder so there is no future issues.
1719955543785.png
Also, if her nose looks out of whack like your's turned into, forgo the custom card & use the originals. From there you can changer her body preset manually.

Nova_1200

Jul 3, 2018
Hello everyone,

I am delighted to share some cards I've recently created, hoping they will resonate with you. I encourage everyone to feel free to use these as a base and add your unique style and creativity. I am eager to see the diverse and innovative interpretations that will undoubtedly emerge.

Best regards,
Nova-1200 :)

haley3388

Apr 16, 2019

I didn't have these issues. But I haven't played main game for a long time. Now, I only play studio. I am playing character with MMD dance. Your Hitomi is working well with MMD in studio.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes