[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

Autumnxz

Jun 29, 2024
Not quite true - the links I replied to you leading to download sites for free ;)
Anyway the benefit of Hanmens stuff is controversial, cuz it´s not that easy for the hardware.
Especially the textures find equivalent substitutions from K1T0-K1TN (I prefereably use them myself).

Posted some important pages here 2 weeks ago https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-dx-r15-illusion.53457/post-14009072

Hey there, thanks! I still received the black skin even though I placed all the files inside my main game directory. I also took out the subfolder files from the downloads and placed them in the respective subfolders (mods, userdata, etc.) in the main directory. Do I need to manually activate it like SSS for BetterRepack in InitSetting.exe? Kindly refer to the image below. Thanks for your help man.

i did downloaded all 4 links you provided: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321

1719752621564.png

Reactions: turbojoe

suryus

Aug 7, 2022
Hey there, thanks! I still received the black skin even though I placed all the files inside my main game directory. I also took out the subfolder files from the downloads and placed them in the respective subfolders (mods, userdata, etc.) in the main directory. Do I need to manually activate it like SSS for BetterRepack in InitSetting.exe? Kindly refer to the image below. Thanks for your help man.

i did downloaded all 4 links you provided: https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321

View attachment 3784728
Sorry but, why dont you just change the skin type?

Autumnxz

Jun 29, 2024
Sorry but, why dont you just change the skin type?
Hey, cause i would like to try the hanmen nextgentextures, heard it's really realistic, although heard that it very demanding on the hardwave. Just want to test it and figure what i did wrong on the mod download.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

View attachment 3784728
ALL mods (so far they are "zipmods" are recommended to stored into mods/MyMods. It doesn´t matter if you create there subfolders for better organisation (for this example "Hanmen") - same as you can see in the mods/Sideloader Modpackxxxx folders. The game will find them anyway.

Why "MyMods"? If you run "update" for the Sideloader Modpacks in InitSetting or KK-Manager, all mods NOT registered from Sideloader will be deleted there.
Personal mods in "MyMods" aren´t affected from this function.

Anyway you shouldn´t change the file structure of the game as is created while extracting, otherwise you may mess up your game.
Possibly sometimes you will download mods with other file structure (e.g. abdata, BepInEx....), so follow this.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Hi turbojoe,

I’m glad to hear you like the Liv Morgan card! Regarding the Alexa Bliss card, I’m sorry to hear you’re having trouble downloading it.

I have also uploaded the card files on the Illusion Soft Discord server. You can download the Alexa Bliss card from there as well.

Since you might already be a member of the Illusion Soft Discord server, you can find the card there.
Alternatively, you can use this direct link to access the card:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If you have any issues or need further assistance, don’t hesitate to reach out. I’m here to help!
Thanks for the link, but I don´t like Discord (too laborious).

Anyway I´m not so interested in these 2 characters (you can watch my creations on Kenzato or my last "Rework" sharings here to recognize my taste), more curious what kind of wood they´re carved ;)

Last edited:

haley3388

Apr 16, 2019
Eureka! You guys may recall a while back I was trying to figure out a way to allow sharing of Xyth24 encrypted mods? Well, I am STILL not sure I have a foolproof method. In fact, brute force de-obfuscation of an encrypted unity3d file is hard as fuck. This process was automated thankfully. But it took just shy of SIX FUCKING DAYS of constant running before my app finally broke through and loaded the encrypted file in Unity. :cry: I am not sure if I can do this again but am trying at this time with Xyth24's Tessa.

View attachment 3784660

I call upon all of Xyth24 customers who wish to share to reach out to me in DM to provide their encrypted files to see if I can crack them next. ;)

In the meantime, may I present .

View attachment 3784632

This lady has been tested by a handful of friends and they tell me both cards work so... have at this new honey, my fellow bees. :geek: Her Chinese cherry has been officially popped.:sneaky:
It is really working well. :D

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
It is really working well. :D
Screens please... let us see her in action so I know I'm not dreaming. Hopefully, Tessa's cherry will pop sooner than later, as well. :sneaky: After that, if anyone here subscribes to Xyth24's Patreon as I do, or has at ANY time in the past, please DM.

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023

View attachment 3784728
This post might help... https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-12545922

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018
Eureka! You guys may recall a while back I was trying to figure out a way to allow sharing of Xyth24 encrypted mods? Well, I am STILL not sure I have a foolproof method. In fact, brute force de-obfuscation of an encrypted unity3d file is hard as fuck. This process was automated thankfully. But it took just shy of SIX FUCKING DAYS of constant running before my app finally broke through and loaded the encrypted file in Unity. :cry: I am not sure if I can do this again but am trying at this time with Xyth24's Tessa.

View attachment 3784660

I call upon all of Xyth24 customers (present and past) who wish to share to reach out to me in DM to provide their encrypted files to see if I can crack them next. ;)

In the meantime, may I present .

View attachment 3784632

This mod has been tested by a handful of friends and they tell me both cards work so... her Chinese cherry has been officially popped.:sneaky:
Her mouth doesn't open all the way and the vag didn't work for me even with BetterPen bodies. Does that work for you? Also whatever that plugin does that you included also brought game performance down and made male stick clip and act a bit weird so I had to remove it all unfortunately.

Last edited:

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
Her mouth doesn't open all the way and the vag didn't work for me even with BetterPen bodies. Does that work for you? Also whatever that plugin does that you included also brought game performance down and made male stick clip and act a bit weird so I had to remove it all unfortunately.
Interesting. That plugin was what Xyth24 had added. I would say remove it but retain the rest and try the animations once more. In the meantime, see these images of Hitomi in action...
1719839995446.png
1719840300937.png
Based on the fact that Xyth24 almost NEVER delivers a perfect character OOTB, it is best you modify her to suit your own regards such as changing her body from the Default to ANYTHING ELSE. Ouch!:sick:
1719840644129.png 1719840658564.png
1719840618505.png
Here is a modified card to use with her that works OK. :)
HS2ChaF_20240701083327593.png
I also modified the original pac link to include the new card. (y)

Last edited:

Autumnxz

Jun 29, 2024
Why "MyMods"? If you run "update" for the Sideloader Modpacks in InitSetting or KK-Manager, all mods NOT registered from Sideloader will be deleted there.
Personal mods in "MyMods" aren´t affected from this function.
Thanks, mate. I figured out that this was the problem. Just placing any zipmods in the "mymods" folder solved it. I'm just curious—I didn't run an update in inisetting.exe or the mod manager, but it somehow still overwrote it and caused the black skin. I suspect it's because I enabled SSS in inisetting.exe or, more likely, because it's outside of the mods/sideloader folders and not in "mymods". That's why it got overwritten. Anyway, thanks again!

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes