[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Apr 11, 2022
Although my first "Rework" sharing of BEAUTIES https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-13997276 didn´t reach that echo I expected I will try again with some CUTIES.
As said before not my original work but more or less reworked by me to the level of R15 and for my taste.

If they aren´t wanted again as I hope I´ll stop my Rework sharing, cuz the effort tweaking them perfect for sharing isn´t worth then ;)
Wow they are real cuties! Thank you for sharing them!
I'd really like to see more of them coming!

Reactions: turbojoe

Mazdayasna

Feb 29, 2020
Help Me Choose a Character for the Honey Select 2 Card!

I’m excited to announce that after a long time, I’m planning to create a special card for the Honey Select 2!

I have two fantastic characters in mind, and I’d love to hear your thoughts on which one you prefer. Below are the images of the two characters:
Liv Morgan X Alexa Bliss.jpeg
Liv Morgan (on the left)
Alexa Bliss (on the right)

Please take a moment to look at these images and let me know which character you would like to see on the new card. Your feedback is important to me, and I want to make sure I choose the one you’ll enjoy the most!

You can vote for your favorite by replying to this message with “:love:” for Liv Morgan or “:unsure:” for Alexa Bliss.

Thank you for your help and participation!

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

I’m excited to announce that after a long time, I’m planning to create a special card for the Honey Select 2!

I have two fantastic characters in mind, and I’d love to hear your thoughts on which one you prefer. Below are the images of the two characters:
View attachment 3775434
Liv Morgan (on the left)

Please take a moment to look at these images and let me know which character you would like to see on the new card. Your feedback is important to me, and I want to make sure I choose the one you’ll enjoy the most!

You can vote for your favorite by replying to this message with “:love:” for Liv Morgan or “:unsure:” for Alexa Bliss.

I already voted but what I´m more courious is to see how you`ll manage to transform one of these real girls into a HS2 character.
Although your previous cards from 2022 are promising - so I wish you to keep up the pace (y)

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023

View attachment 3775434
Liv Morgan (on the left)

Forget the carpet munchers and go for these two instead... :geek:
Happy_New_Year_2024.png Brecca.png

Mazdayasna

Feb 29, 2020
Reactions: turbojoe

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
I created Anna's card a long time ago; maybe I'll think about making a remake of Anna or creating Becca later! ;)
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7655133
https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-8126892
In addition, Anna and Becca are quite similar to each other. :)
Those are DAZ models originally right? I am currently working to create a modding method to port DAZ girls to Honey Select 2. Let me know if you wanna see any of your girls in the Illusion world--assuming I succeed, of course. :geek: I also think I'll challenge for that amazing Happy New year girl sometime using just native sliders.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
I fix everything!
View attachment 2654150

i am completely shocked to see this, what a beautiful adorable white woman
View attachment 2654151 View attachment 2654152
View attachment 2654161
View attachment 2654164 View attachment 2654170 View attachment 2654174 View attachment 2654177 View attachment 2654179 View attachment 2654182
View attachment 2654183
well that's not all that but I have a quest to complete on fortnite!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the skin of the good life!
the card is for AI Shoujo or Honey Select 2?

Last edited:
Reactions: soso07

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
HI!
The trick is to get to the main page first. You all may know that, going to kenzato, whatever page, always will show "This page does't exist. so in that page, try to RELOAD the page and if this fails, try ti input the name in the search box artisansofpathos
Just wanted to add in case someone hadn't seen/noticed it, after you agree, the kenzato page will load with . Delete the second booru hit enter and it will load the home page with everything working normally.

Reactions: turbojoe and soso07

KrissyBro

Feb 14, 2024
Hi I am new to HS2 and I have been encountering this bug/error a lot where many of my cards' are not working in the base game, when an H-scene is initiated, I cannot press anything to change position or to even start, I can only press escape and access the settings or to go back to the title. Any help or suggestion is really appreciated, thank you.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Yes.

No really, it'll work in both games. If you pay attention to the file names of the cards, "HS2Chaf...", it indicates the card originated in HoneySelect2. But you can still use the card for either game.
Thanks, I didn't know because I'm new to these games and never played them.

Mazdayasna

Feb 29, 2020
Those are DAZ models originally right? I am currently working to create a modding method to port DAZ girls to Honey Select 2. Let me know if you wanna see any of your girls in the Illusion world--assuming I succeed, of course. :geek: I also think I'll challenge for that amazing Happy New year girl sometime using just native sliders.
That sounds amazing! I’m really curious to see how DAZ models would look in Honey Select 2. Let me know how it goes and I'd love to see DAZ characters in the Illusion world!
I'd be happy to share my DAZ model of Anna if that helps with your project. It sounds like you’re working on something very cool!

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
That sounds amazing! I’m really curious to see how DAZ models would look in Honey Select 2. Let me know how it goes and I'd love to see DAZ characters in the Illusion world!
I'd be happy to share my DAZ model of Anna if that helps with your project. It sounds like you’re working on something very cool!
I am working on a project dear to my heart, Padme from Star Wars my all time favorite SW character. No one else seems to have hit the mark in Illusion modding. I will do my best. She will be from DAZ so all texture maps, UVs, normals will derive from DAZ. That said, if i can do one, I can maybe do another. Thank you for the duf file, Maz! Is that the New years girl?? :eek:

Mazdayasna

Feb 29, 2020
I am working on a project dear to my heart, Padme from Star Wars my all time favorite SW character. No one else seems to have hit the mark in Illusion modding. I will do my best. She will be from DAZ so all texture maps, UVs, normals will derive from DAZ. That said, if i can do one, I can maybe do another. Thank you for the duf file, Maz! Is that the New years girl?? :eek:
Yes, the DUF file I shared is indeed the New Year's girl! I hope it’s useful for your work. ;)

Padme sounds like a fantastic project! She’s such an iconic character from Star Wars, and bringing her into Honey Select 2 with all the details from DAZ assets will be amazing.

Best of luck with bringing Padme to life in the Illusion world!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes