[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Although my first "Rework" sharing of BEAUTIES https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-13997276 didn´t reach that echo I expected I will try again with some CUTIES.
As said before not my original work but more or less reworked by me to the level of R15 and for my taste.

Overview (not cards)
.................EMMA.................................KERRY..................................ROCHELLE...............................TAIHOU
Cuties-Overview.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If they aren´t wanted again as I hope I´ll stop my Rework sharing, cuz the effort tweaking them perfect for sharing isn´t worth then ;)

Neccasalmor

Apr 2, 2022
Alright.

Next Gen Skin Textures, Shaders + High Poly Body as usual!

Tested for Honey Select 2 but NOT Ai Shoujyuo -- will work for Ai but some mods exclusive to HS2 will not show up period.

64/450
Hi. Is that your old cards reworked for NGS ect, or completely new cards? Too many of them, too hard recognise old/new, besides this girls may be saving in different poses on new card.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Try your luck here
Pathos is no longer active on F95
No luck finding that brunette either. I wanted her too so asked around at Illusion Soft discord & learned the character you are after is actually a derivative of the old Pathos Rey Skywalker--which I DO have. :geek:
1719363751453.png

Last edited:
Mar 30, 2021
And how recognize which one is new and witch old? :unsure:
Bodies have been updated -- all of them. Slight tweaks on some faces to make their eyes and mouth less huge (changed a few hairstyles here and there... new name for one or two of them). So even the old ones should be replaced with the new cards. Better proportions, reworked a bunch of bonemods, redid the boobs so they don't cave in (bonemod issue /w offsetting them on a negative angle) when character is on her back -- tweaked legs (legup01,02,03, legupd, leglow01), hips (kosi 1 and 2), spine (spine 2), and the butt (siri). Final pass over was adding extra "thicness" to the lower body with normal sliders while seeing if anything else needed further editing. Think I got it all, although some imperfections or oddities will probably slip through.

Aside from all the huge boobed ladies, there is enough body types I figure to satisfy most anyone! Feel free to gawk in horror at my work or edit them to your own tastes~

Reactions: Neccasalmor

lopo

Jun 4, 2017
Good Morning

Thank you very much

Last edited:
Reactions: VertexDestroyer

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Reactions: assasss and lopo

haley3388

Apr 16, 2019
Hi,

I lost a Honey select 2 tool. It can show information of mods using in cards. My SSD was died yesterday so I lost it. Do you know where I could download it. Thx!

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes