[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Thanks, however I only see a preset for DHH Arisha yet the gumroad page for Arisha shows a NexGenSkin version too. Is there a way to switch to NextGenSkin or was it not included in this download?
I never keep anything related to SSS because I never use Hanmen's method for adding HD skin. That said, if you have the shaders, you can always convert her to SSS. Then you'll have little veins on her skin. :geek:

anyone can test this girl,i think she dont have bonemod for vagina or something,i change uncensor but still no penetration with her
I would like to say "try her now. I devirginized her." :sneaky: However, I believe your issue actually lies with the Plugin option settings. Go in and reset every setting there to see if you get a change. If you don't, try a different dude to see if his pecker works more like my virtual one there. Good luck!
1718731061833.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I used the ScrewThisNoise 90+GB torrent version (no longer installed) to make her :)

So, I cannot tell you, or show you, how to rebuild her, or even if the cards will work in 2024. :(

Even if they don't here's a nice promo pitcure of Tabitha. :p

View attachment 3745819

I'm reuploading, because I could not find my original card posting, so, here's a (not a "Pro" creation, just a Player card), of Tabitha a CatGirl cutie, that I made back in 2022.
-Porcelain white skin tone-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've upgraded her card with "upscaling" AI for 2024, I hope she still works in Honey Select 2, but if it doesn't, the original should still work.
-Alien-ish skin tone-

Have fun! :)
Looking nice but unfortunately they both don´t work in HS2 - HS2PNGInfo stays empty.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
anyone can test this girl,i think she dont have bonemod for vagina or something,i change uncensor but still no penetration with her
As El´Capitan said - it´s not the card, working fine for me.
Maybe in your BP settings or eventually try another penis uncensor.

Look at your own posting https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7647475 and your own answer https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...lect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-7653983 ;)

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
I never keep anything related to SSS because I never use Hanmen's method for adding HD skin. That said, if you have the shaders, you can always convert her to SSS. Then you'll have little veins on her skin. :geek:

I would like to say "try her now. I devirginized her." :sneaky: However, I believe your issue actually lies with the Plugin option settings. Go in and reset every setting there to see if you get a change. If you don't, try a different dude to see if his pecker works more like my virtual one there. Good luck!
View attachment 3747586
i try other cards from this creator and have no issue with them,only this one i think its broken

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
I used the ScrewThisNoise 90+GB torrent version (no longer installed) to make her :)

So, I cannot tell you, or show you, how to rebuild her, or even if the cards will work in 2024. :(

Even if they don't here's a nice promo pitcure of Tabitha. :p

View attachment 3745819

I'm reuploading, because I could not find my original card posting, so, here's a (not a "Pro" creation, just a Player card), of Tabitha a CatGirl cutie, that I made back in 2022.
-Porcelain white skin tone-

I've upgraded her card with "upscaling" AI for 2024, I hope she still works in Honey Select 2, but if it doesn't, the original should still work.
-Alien-ish skin tone-

Have fun! :)
Now I found in KK-Manager that your 2022 card is for Room Girl, but not working in HS2.
The 2024 card isn´t showing up in KK-Manager.

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
  • Sad
Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
The

Thanks for the mod, is it missing a dependency or do I have a conflict? Seems like she has another lip texture stamped over the top of hers.
If you load her into the chara maker you have 4 different lip types to choose.
Miul-Lips.jpg

Anyway they all aren´t very thrilling (especially the lip shape is a little weird), unfortunately for this face preset you can´t use "normal" good lip types (e.g. from K1T0-K1TN).

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i try changing uncensor,uncheck simple penetration ,change males nothing work,i will just delete ty vm for your time:)
Experimented a little around with male uncensor and got the best result with good old Keelhauled Penis
Freya-Jay-penetration.jpg

Other uncensors showing more or less the well known "telescoping effects".

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
If you load her into the chara maker you have 4 different lip types to choose.
View attachment 3748113

Anyway they all aren´t very thrilling (especially the lip shape is a little weird), unfortunately for this face preset you can´t use "normal" good lip types (e.g. from K1T0-K1TN).
Oh you have it too, that's too bad but thanks for replying. It happens with all 4 lip textures. I'm wondering if this model was converted from the game rather than made from scratch, and the lip overlays for HS2 don't line up perfectly with the lip textures on the original Source model.

The upper lip seems to be combining two textures so that's probably what's happening. It's strange since the other DBlin Vindi models seem to be original heads rather than ports.

Also is that Lynn I see there? I haven't seen a link for her yet

ax377

Feb 7, 2023
Original owner
And his drive
Miul is from here , you can find Lynn here too
Password is 1224

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ?_!!!
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes