[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Nov 28, 2021
does anyone know how to solve the default balls bug that conflicts with high poly futa when u load the card for first time they stick out sometimes for some reason?
1718984250984.png

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018
Have you done a search of this thread for Loba? I did and found this very nice version: https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-12424991
View attachment 3742962
If you are looking for the HS1 version, which, to my knowledge, is the only version 73lac7c has done of her, it is
View attachment 3742963
I get this Error for 73lac7c's Loba in HS2. you sure he never converted his HS1 Loba character HS2 Loba

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
I get this Error for 73lac7c's Loba in HS2. you sure he never converted his HS1 Loba character HS2 Loba
See for yourself ...

Its not there.

Last edited:

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
That IS strange though the game would ask you for such a mod. Can you please post the card that asks for it?

Nov 28, 2021
the most annoying bug is when u cant move any accessories due to selector being stuck on rotate but it shows move axis directions.
i really get puzzled with this until the time i realize or remember that u have to check the mover not being stuck on rotate cuz the game fucks up it sometimes it will show move instead of rotate and thus wont move cuz ur trying to peform a function on a miselection.

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018
May I present Tamaki from !
View attachment 3650591
You seem to have a bunch of DBLIN Head Mods so i had a couple of requests if you have them or when you find them. Looking fo DBlin Aerith and DBlin DioChan been looking for a few outfits for other characters you posted too DBLin DOA Sweet Merry Night Top and Bottom, DBLin Vindicus Autumn Night Outfit, DBLin Take Your Mark Outfitm DBLin Autumn School Wear. Thx

Last edited:

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
You seem to have a bunch of DBLIN Head Mods so i had a couple of requests if you have them or when you find them. Looking fo DBlin Aerith and DBlin DioChan been looking for a few outfits for other characters you posted too DBLin DOA Sweet Merry Night Top and Bottom, DBLin Vindicus Autumn Night Outfit, DBLin Take Your Mark Outfitm DBLin Autumn School Wear. Thx
Some but not all... enjoy!

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018
Some but not all... enjoy!
Thx for those I found Aerith and DioChan zipmods but they didn't have the cards so kinda useless for now. Here is a few i had maybe you need one or someone else does :)

FFR7 Shiva Outfit - Demon Stalker Outfit - DOA Night Cage Outfit - Kaine Outfit

Last edited:

bakareader

Nov 18, 2021
Here's a link I found on this forum a while back. Pretty sure it has what you want:

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes