[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Looking nice but unfortunately they both don´t work in HS2 - HS2PNGInfo stays empty.
Thanks for the info, did you try the original card version, it wasn't changed from the first upload (not this latest post with the promo picture and new card version), so, I don't know why the original is not working for you. :(

Maybe, someone can make a new card Room Girl version, by using the promo picture as a guide, (I no longer have HS2 90GB installed).

Good luck.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe
Mar 30, 2021
Thanks for the info, did you try the original card version, it wasn't changed from the first upload (not this latest post with the promo picture and new card version), so, I don't know why the original is not working for you. :(

Maybe, someone can make a new card version, by using the promo picture as a guide, (I no longer have HS2 90GB installed).

Good luck.
I'm no expert but the card looks like its for RoomGirl.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Does anyone have xyth24 Honoka?
I do. I got her a while back when I first started subscribing to his Patreon earlier this year. Unfortunately, she was one of several I attempted to share but no one managed to get her working on their PCs. I promise you guys if I ever find a way to hack the ones I have, I will be happy to share as I do the DBlins I get from time to time. :)
1718850387584.png

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021

Maybe, someone can make a new card Room Girl version, by using the promo picture as a guide, (I no longer have HS2 90GB installed).

Good luck.
Go also there https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/

mike90072

May 31, 2024
Hello everyone,
I am looking for the files from this link: , but they are no longer available. Does anyone have these files or know where I can find them?
And also in this website: ,
Thank you!

Yziks

Jan 16, 2022
Does anyone know the name or networks of this creator?
20200612165114710.jpg 20200607213118286.jpg 6.jpg
The only trace I could find was this page with some of his work and some useless pixiv links

haley3388

Apr 16, 2019
Hi,
There is one erro in my HS2 games.
I put my HS2 game in E driver.
But it always reads "present files" from D:/HS2/present/ not from E:/HS2/present/.
Does anyone know that where I could change the the reading folders's paths.
Hence, the application will read "present files" from the correct folder path

Thanks for answer!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: turbojoe

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
I am speculating here, that you might mean preset, not present. Then have a look at the plugin settings:
01.png
My personal preference is even, to keep it ouside of the game. I can use the same presets and cubemaps for 2 instances of the game, for AI and also don't need to copy or move it when redownloading fresh ...

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes