[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Hello!
Is it possible to reload Mod Assets Without restarting game in Honey Select 2?

Thank for replying
Not to my knowledge. The game employs memory, which saves a static copy of each mod load, plugin, etc at every run instance. That said, if you manage to edit a mod while the game is running, you will still have to close and restart if you wish to see the updated result. :cry:

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
They are in the RAR... to use them, simply search for dblin in the hair sections. :)
View attachment 3743855
I think the problem is their naming, Arisha hair is Silver_fox_hair but also needs the scalp that is Arisha_hair_top due to how her hair style is and how DBlin builds his hair meshes, since they are different names its very possible to miss then if we just go over the folder looking at the names since there is not much of a indication its her hair files.

Reactions: ax377 and turbojoe

NebulaZen

Oct 20, 2023
hey, do you guys know how i can "freely" move my camera in a "pov " view? like i wanna use the pov view and i use 2 addons. but.. idk i am stuck with the rotation and stuff

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
Update Sorry I was informed by another member that this card was created in Room Girl, my bad!

I used the ScrewThisNoise 90+GB torrent version (no longer installed) to make her :)

So, I cannot tell you, or show you, how to rebuild her, or even if the cards will work in 2024. :(

Even if they don't here's a nice promo pitcure of Tabitha. :p

YaYa_Tabitha_2024_enhance.png

I'm reuploading, because I could not find my original card posting, so, here's a (not a "Pro" creation, just a Player card), of Tabitha a CatGirl cutie, that I made back in 2022.
-Porcelain white skin tone-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've upgraded her card with "upscaling" AI for 2024, I hope she still works in Honey Select 2, but if it doesn't, the original should still work.
-Alien-ish skin tone-
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Have fun! :)

Last edited:

jjjjjust

Apr 17, 2018
That is DBlin's Yukino, with a custom outfit and more buxom body. You should be able to recreate most of that using the game's assets and his Yukino mod, which is posted way back on this thread. :)
I have get Yukino mod on your share , I just feel this dress is very sexy :p ,
I already search this outfit many hour , but still not find it .

soso07

Jul 26, 2020
anyone can test this girl,i think she dont have bonemod for vagina or something,i change uncensor but still no penetration with her

Apahguinsimo

Feb 6, 2018
May I present DBLin's Arisha from Vindictus! Look for all his girls at his and .
View attachment 3738903
View attachment 3738907
Thanks, however I only see a preset for DHH Arisha yet the gumroad page for Arisha shows a NexGenSkin version too. Is there a way to switch to NextGenSkin or was it not included in this download?

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes