[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
It's next gen.
Ahhh..........ok.
More common is "Hanmen" (that´s the author of NextGenSkin and NextGenShader, but everyone knows what´s meant with his name).

Don´t remember if I already linked you this overview where to get Hanmens stuff https://f95zone.to/threads/honey-select-2-libido-dx-r7-illusion.53457/post-8748321

The skin you can always use without any requirement, but NextGenShader needs mandatory GraphicsMode with activated SSS (that´s why character cards sometimes show "SS" in the file name).

But you´re free to change skin (in Skin Type) and/or shader (in Material Editor) in charamaker (then save the card and reload).

• Red Heart
Reactions: herarak457

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
i'd be really happy to see your "reworks" here!
Now as you requested I`m starting to share here selection of my recently reworked cards.
Needed some time to prepare all properly and test them ingame to avoid bad surprise at the first "meeting" :p

Downloaded from anywhere, mostly don´t remember the original author - anyway thanks to them to gave me the opportunity for these wonderful characters. Mostly I didn´t change the name, so maybe authors can recognize their work.
Although not my origin work but more or less heavily tweaked to meet my personally taste and increase the first impression I had of these cards.

Starting with some BEAUTIES

Overview (not cards!)
................DELPHINE .............................JENNY ..............................SCRECE............................... SONALI
Beauties-Preview.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If it is appreciated enough I will continue with some of my CUTIES soon ;)

Apr 11, 2022
i had a couple of times when the warning about a missing mod didnt appear

try downloading this (to the /mods folder)
because otherwise i dont know the reason
Thank you very much! That did the trick!
It seems like I was missing that mod though the game didn't warn me about it.

Apr 11, 2022
Now as you requested I`m starting to share here selection of my recently reworked cards.
Needed some time to prepare all properly and test them ingame to avoid bad surprise at the first "meeting" :p

Downloaded from anywhere, mostly don´t remember the original author - anyway thanks to them to gave me the opportunity for these wonderful characters. Mostly I didn´t change the name, so maybe authors can recognize their work.
Although not my origin work but more or less heavily tweaked to meet my personally taste and increase the first impression I had of these cards.

Starting with some BEAUTIES

Overview (not cards!)
................DELPHINE .............................JENNY ..............................SCRECE............................... SONALI
View attachment 3730645
Wow they look amazing as I thought they would be!

I guess I'm falling in love with Sonali

Thank you for sharing them!

• Love
Reactions: turbojoe

georia1120

Mar 10, 2022
I'm sorry, I still can't make character cards that feel like real people. It feels quite difficult to make character cards that imagine real people.

As long as you like her, that's good. Thank you very much :coffee:

View attachment 3728970
looks like a nice try! at least from some range of 70 degree front angel that face looks natural.the more you do the adjustment from diverse angels,the better your model with get,it's nothing else but like sculpting, thus one has to pay more attention to proportion & details.
and one last tip for Chinese card makers who usually lack the sense of 3d perspective, before you're trying to create a model that looks beautiful, try to projectile those points and lines correctly with respect to reality,which means you have to forget what is ought to be "right" by some beauty standard,which only exists in your imagination.'cos you can barely find anyone in reality that looks perfectly good from any angel,when you zoom in to some details,you would even find them "ugly",but that's correct and real. Imperfection is the God's creation,remember that!

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
It's good if you like it, thank you:(

Unfortunately, this may be the last exquisite clothing model I will share with you for free.

View attachment 3734794
For free??? You mean I can visit somewhere to pay you for more fabulous fancy dresses and uncomfortable footwear for my faux femme fatalles???

As much as this is a pervo-pirate haven full of share-crazy assassins, I have thought the same thing. I just wonder if I will be eventually hated & loathed because I ask a monetary compensation for my efforts at manipulating sliders and text files to reshape this virtual vixen (which I DO NOT own) into something more?

1718369116830.png
HS2_2024-06-14-14-12-35-657.png
Also, I must ask... how in hell does my virtual "me" get all this high fashion off & crumpled on his floor so he can fuck her virtual brains out???

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
HS2_2024-06-13-15-39-02-844.png
Allright, I tried. My focus was creating a bloody teeth/lips look for vampires with not just a flat overlay ...Since we have allready .... fluids, I hijacked those for my purpose. (Edit or remove it in MaterialEditor Head: Weathering)
Warning: If you don't like blood, don't cum on the face!
The bloody teeth can be edited in MaterialEditor (GlassShader: Color and Alpha)
Studio: fluids on face on or off
AI / Islanders: The head is not working in AI. I tried my best, that it at least loads OKish, but NO fangs therefor.
Constance
HS2_2024-06-13-16-09-02-180.png

herarak457

Mar 30, 2021
For free??? You mean I can visit somewhere to pay you for more fabulous fancy dresses and uncomfortable footwear for my faux femme fatalles???

As much as this is a pervo-pirate haven full of share-crazy assassins, I have thought the same thing. I just wonder if I will be eventually hated & loathed because I ask a monetary compensation for my efforts at manipulating sliders and text files to reshape this virtual vixen (which I DO NOT own) into something more?

View attachment 3735413
View attachment 3735423
Also, I must ask... how in hell does my virtual "me" get all this high fashion off & crumpled on his floor so he can fuck her virtual brains out???
What shader do you use to get images like this?

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MaximusCryo

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
What shader do you use to get images like this?
I have done a TON a tweaking to a screenshot artist called ABChocolate's DHH presets. I am after more realism but his emits a kind of surreal which I also really like. :geek:
1718409567817.png
Happy to share them!

EDIT: Here's one more without the black BG... ATTACHED. Also, if any of you are interested in the girl, she is Mamiya made by Cunihinx .
1718411915471.png

Last edited:

P(y)gmalion

Feb 15, 2022
The skin you can always use without any requirement, but NextGenShader needs mandatory GraphicsMode with activated SSS (that´s why character cards sometimes show "SS" in the file name).
the latest versions of Hanmen shaders do not require SSS, as i understand it - now it is needed for some sliders to work, but in general there are no more gray bodies
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: bla02 and turbojoe

herarak457

Mar 30, 2021
I have done a TON a tweaking to a screenshot artist called ABChocolate's DHH presets. I am after more realism but his emits a kind of surreal which I also really like. :geek:
View attachment 3737239
Happy to share them!

EDIT: Here's one more without the black BG... ATTACHED. Also, if any of you are interested in the girl, she is Mamiya made by Cunihinx
View attachment 3737293
Thanks sir

Reactions: El' Capitan
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes