[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

georia1120

Mar 10, 2022
Once for another time do I recommend you the only satified HS2 card work by my own.
It's just looking good from any angle,with any normal hairstyle and custume or coordinate.
It could be an excellent model for your card creating job such as merging,bone adjustment,& etc.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

finally,a little tip for you guys tynna make realistic cards: Make sure the left and right does look asymmetrical.

Last edited:
Reactions: turbojoe and soso07

Boofyf

Apr 5, 2022
Anyone know if her card or any card with a similar looking face is available? I really like the face settings and want
to use it as a base/template.
001.jpg 002.jpg 003.jpg

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Does anyone have this character's card? Hailey Baldwin View attachment 3726454
View attachment 3726454
This isn´t a card, this is a real person, and rather unknown also (google shows me nothing similar for this name).
Or do you mean her?
View attachment HaileyBaldwin.webp
I doubt there is an existing card, so you only can hope you find a mercy person who is creating that character for you - ask here https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/

Jun 17, 2023
Reactions: turbojoe

P(y)gmalion

Feb 15, 2022
I've downloaded both version but neither one has the fishnet thong. I am also not having any missing mod message.

What is wrong?
i had a couple of times when the warning about a missing mod didnt appear

try downloading this (to the /mods folder)
because otherwise i dont know the reason

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: GrimbleGromble

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
I'm sorry, I still can't make character cards that feel like real people. It feels quite difficult to make character cards that imagine real people.

View attachment 3728970
It is doubtful you ever will. This game is not ever going to give you fully real people. It technically can never--only something you may or may not be satisfied with abandoning--like our friend Leo DaVinci. :geek:

1718204534581.png
But I hear ILR has like 8-9 billion real people, comes in large and small packages. They have great potential for good and evil, but are often kind of dense, too. Also be sure not to piss them off. They are worse than hornets repaying a debt.

PS: Thanks for your latest lovely! I had ZERO issue with pinching off her bra strap this time! ;)

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Normally everyone who plays uses DHH or Ng Mod. Does Ng mod require a lot of specs?
Don´t agree - I for example using GraphicsMode and I know a lot of people doing also. Everybody using Hanmens shader have to use GraphicsMode.
I´ve heard of modded DHH which can handle Hanmens shader but should have other issues.

And what the hell is "Ng Mod"? Never heard.

Anyway it´s told the GraphicsMode is of higher quality than DHH, but heavier to the hardware.

Reactions: Great_Old_One

herarak457

Mar 30, 2021
Don´t agree - I for example using GraphicsMode and I know a lot of people doing also. Everybody using Hanmens shader have to use GraphicsMode.
I´ve heard of modded DHH which can handle Hanmens shader but should have other issues.

And what the hell is "Ng Mod"? Never heard.

Anyway it´s told the GraphicsMode is of higher quality than DHH, but heavier to the hardware.
It's next gen.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes