[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Thx for those I found Aerith and DioChan zipmods but they didn't have the cards so kinda useless for now. Here is a few i had maybe you need one or someone else does :)

FFR7 Shiva Outfit - Demon Stalker Outfit - DOA Night Cage Outfit - Kaine Outfit
Here you go, pretty sure Diochan cards are the originals but I have doubts about Aerith cards being or not but they should work as well.

Last edited:

Wachupe

Nov 14, 2020
anyone have the models or cards from the girls in the game called agent17? :unsure:
pd: not the ones in bepis

Last edited:

RUA_QoQ

Dec 27, 2021
As far I know, no ... Xyth might had but those are encrypted and hard to get unless you wanna pay.
Oh, that's interesting. i'd say dblin's mod better than xyth's really, xyth's more like just copy the older hs1 works, some details very poor.

GoldMembr

Oct 26, 2018
Anyone have any of these zipmods by chance?

Andy.DOAhailunna1.zipmod
Andy.DOAhailunna2.zipmod
DALI_DLKX.zipmod
mdgq.nikki67.zipmod

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Although my first "Rework" sharing of BEAUTIES https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion...ect-2-card-sharing-thread.44248/post-13997276 didn´t reach that echo I expected I will try again with some CUTIES.
As said before not my original work but more or less reworked by me to the level of R15 and for my taste.

Overview (not cards)
.................EMMA.................................KERRY..................................ROCHELLE...............................TAIHOU
Cuties-Overview.jpg

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If they aren´t wanted again as I hope I´ll stop my Rework sharing, cuz the effort tweaking them perfect for sharing isn´t worth then ;)

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes