[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
With it, being a small mistake thats causing an error. I would hate to bother others with it.
Well - as MSchum explained, you have actively work with a zipmod, so the chance is vanishingly small that happens by accident.

And yes, you can´t recognize such mod changes that easy, so don´t hesitate to ask here for help - community is there exactly for this purpose :D

Reactions: 6string420

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Heres the file if you need it still. I included what it looks like in KKManager. I am not sure why the GUID and File name never quite aligns. Can anyone explain. I have found many missing mods due to people either listing the GUID name vs the Filename and vice versa.
OK, thank you(akumakazama, TurboJoe & M Schum), I appreciate the help. I don't really that stuff works on the programming side of things. But, I'm trying to learn. So. akumakazama when you say there are mislabled GUID names vs. filenames, would that be from the modder or the user doing the mislabling. I would just like to be able to recongize that kind of mistake on my own. With it, being a small mistake thats causing an error. I would hate to bother others with it. It doen't seem like it would be extremely complicated to recognize and fix.
It is as M Schum said.

Mod:
K1T0-K1TN-ULTRAHD-Body-3-Curvy-Build-V1.zipmod

Here is the manifest of the mod:

<manifest schema-ver="1">
<guid>.0.k1t0k1tn.UHD.body3curvy.build</guid>
<name>K1T0-K1TN UHD Body 3 curvy Build</name>
<version>1.0</version>
<author>K1T0-K1TN</author>
<description></description>
<website> </website>
</manifest>

The filenames (*.zipmod) can be chosen as the author or you wish(even you can change it. You can have duplicates, as long as they are in different folders. The GUID on the other hand is, what the game notices and has to be unique (within YOUR instance of the game). When the author decides for an update, he should keep the same GUID and just raise the version number, to tell the game, which is newer, the filename wouldn't matter in that case and the old skin could be used or an updated version of it, without the card causing problems.

In this specific case, K1T0-K1TN decided to create new skins, but instead of just updating the existing mod, they decided to create new mods and remove the old one, that's why the updater deleted that old mod from the sideloaders folder and all cards, that used that mod produce an error of a missing mod.
So you either get that old mod and place it in MyMods or change the skin to a newer version.

PS: to sum it up: it's on the modders side. Since their mods are used a lot, they caused a lot of confusion, when they decided to go that way ...

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Du bist wirklich aus osterreich, oder? Der einzige mensch, den ich auber dir von dort kenne, ist Arnold. Ich wette, ihr seid sehr stolz auf ihn. Obwohl er manchmal ein ziemliches arschloch ist, hat mich seine einstellung zum leben immer inspiriert. :geek:
So ist es :D

jjerru

Jun 24, 2018
Does anyone have Pathos Midna com.billybob.midnahelm file?
pathos_00446 (1).png

Turns out, this is actually the card, and it's missing the file:
com.billybob.midnahelm

Last edited:

Kaseijin

Jul 9, 2022
Sorry, I have decided to temporarily stop making character cards myself.
Take your time. Sometimes it is neccessary to make a halt and empty the mind before get into the tracks again. I have a folder with most of your honey gals among the top-charamakers.
Hope we can have you in the near future. Thak you for all your gave to this community.

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Who has the Xyyh24 card collection pack?
I assume you mean Xyth24?

I have heard whispers at the Illusion discord there is a piracy group out there working on just such a package. :unsure: They intend to destroy Xyth24 by releasing all his crowdfund models decrypted and free to use on any PC. However, after everything I recently attempted in order to share some of his models I have bought, I highly doubt anyone will get past his encryption.

Not only that, it would be hella expensive to get legit copies of all his work---even if they could be cracked. I once counted at Pixiv and there are at least 120 different female characters he has made for Honey Select 2 alone. The pirates would have to crack like 80-100 of his very best models, and then post them to be an actual threat. At $55 a pop, that's nearly $5,000 all up!! :eek: No, unless this has been years in the works, or they have some type of clandestine farming technique using multiple Patreons, not to mention some pretty deep pockets, I would say Xyth24 is safe. (y)

Last edited:

jjerru

Jun 24, 2018
I assume you mean Xyth24?

I have heard whispers at the Illusion discord there is a piracy group out there working on just such a package. :unsure: They intend to destroy Xyth24 by releasing all his crowdfund models decrypted and free to use on any PC. However, after everything I recently attempted in order to share some of his models I have bought, I highly doubt anyone will get past his encryption.

Not only that, it would be hella expensive to get legit copies of all his work---even if they could be cracked. I once counted at Pixiv and there are at least 120 different female characters he has made for Honey Select 2 alone. The pirates would have to crack like 80-100 of his very best models, and then post them to be an actual threat. At $55 a pop, that's nearly $5,000 all up!! :eek: No, unless this has been years in the works, or they have some type of clandestine farming technique using multiple Patreons, not to mention some pretty deep pockets, I would say Xyth24 is safe. (y)
Are his head mods really that good or something, or is it just sending him a f-u message about his methods?

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
One more thing about Xyth24, there is an Illusion mod artist who does similar work but does not charge for their models... his name is . His website has mostly DOA and Tekken characters for free download. Here is a comparison between Xyth24's Marie Rose and Roy12's...
1717894931487.png 1717895013130.png
And here is Honoka...Xyth24 on left Roy12 on right.
1717894294530.png 1717894195693.png
And finally, Hitomi... same order.
1717895372652.png 1717895247827.png
My eyes say Xyth24's Marie Rose, Roy12's Honoka, and neither one's Hitomi. What do your eyes say? :geek:

Last edited:

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
Are his head mods really that good or something, or is it just sending him a f-u message about his methods?
That good really depends on the mod. For example, one of his most recent models, Yuxia, is just plain YUCK to me.
117384698_p0.jpg
But his Marie Rose? Cen Ying? Monica? Yue Quishu?

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes