[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

skinnywomenmustdie

Formerly 'letskillbitches'
Nov 28, 2021
It wasn't a jacket but there are shirts like that. I've also seen someone do a combo where they combined a halter top type with a regular shirt and then used an overlay to give the off the shoulder look.
Screenshot 2024-06-05 165951.png
ok so i have this puffer jacket, i cut some parts of it in overlay export but it keeps the Inside of the jacket, (i checked hide base texture)
image_2024-06-05_170008296.png
that doesnt happen with other items. However others tend to make the body invisible in cut off areas
my guess is that this isnt the best item to work with that

i mean is there away to hide the inside of it or the other way to cut off the parts

1717596460886.png
ok so i cut off more parts of it but now it looks choppy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Maguna50

Apr 11, 2023
Hey Guys,these days when I import something into a scene, this message comes out. as I dont know python, I dont know the meaning of it.Is this something like trojans?
is this trojjan.png

joel-kuneroge

May 17, 2022
Yes, it is. There is a plugin called "PositionSelector". If I'm remembering correctly. If you use the BetterRepack by ScrewThisNoise. You should already have it. You might just need to go into the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder & copy/ paste the "BepInEx" folder to the Root folder of the game. Then, use KKManager to make sure its enabled.
yes, you need add on : HS2_PositionSelector
Thanks for clarify, can anyone post the dll file? I can't download the entire OPTIONAL folders because my internet sucks as of now

6string420

Jan 23, 2023
Does anyone know anything about where I can find this mod named "0.k1t0k1tn.UHD.body3curvy.build"? I can't find any thing about it & I didnt see it on K1T0-K1TN's Patreon about either.

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Does anyone know anything about where I can find this mod named "0.k1t0k1tn.UHD.body3curvy.build"? I can't find any thing about it & I didnt see it on K1T0-K1TN's Patreon about either.
Are you sure cause this took really 5 mins
im guessing its this cause there is a link in the mod itself sending me back to this.
If not then its people dicking around with the mods making it their own

6string420

Jan 23, 2023
Are you sure cause this took really 5 mins
im guessing its this cause there is a link in the mod itself sending me back to this.
If not then its people dicking around with the mods making it their own
Yes, because thats a different mod. That one is F1 or build 1. It has a entirely different GUID. The one I'm looking for is the build 3 or something like that. I assume it's F3. No, I rarely post and even more rare, do I ask for help. Because, I tend to what to figure it out myself. I'm not some kid from this newer generation. That doesn't know how to do anything for themselves.(I'm guessing that you're assuming I am one of these typical young adults now a days, jugding by your tone. I get it, I do.). But, no I actual just turned 41 two days ago.
I dont know I guess it could be someone doing their own thing. But, I don't get why they would balaitantly rip K1T0-K1TN off. It must be someone with a decent amount of cards out on bepis or booru, etc. Since I have 38 instances of this missing mod. So, the mystery deepens I guess. I've seen this mod being asked about before in different threads, when I was searching online about this. Idk but, its starting to really frustrate me since almost all of my favorite characters are using this damn mod. I keep only finding more questions and not any answers.

Last edited:

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
Yes, because thats a different mod. That one is F1 or build 1. It has a entirely different GUID. The one I'm looking for is the build 3 or something like that.
Well seems other people run in the same issue, looking at the name I found it on a Chinese site so I assume its a modified version and yes, I agree its a problem since I have run into the same problem but with sjjpl hairs as they do the same thing.

Reactions: turbojoe

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Not sure if its the right place to ask but is there a way that someone help me make a specific that look like one of my Friend

i want to surprise him

for the body
typical Dad Body

its a younger pic of him but i can adjust it
Ask there https://f95zone.to/threads/illusion-ai-girl-and-honey-select-2-card-request-thread.115982/page-47
But don´t expect a quick response - you should know that creating a card according to a real person is the biggest challenge in HS2 and a lot of work to reach a viable result.

And there aren´t so many chara creators waiting for the next commission......

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Well - as akumakazama and MSchum already mentioned before there seems somebody to have messed around with a K1T0-K1TN mod.
An "UHD.body3curvy.build doesn´t exist from this author, already the designation doesn´t match the Authors existing mods.
This is what already existing in BetterRepack Sideloader Modpack belonging UHD body skins
K1T0-UHD-BodySkins.jpg
It´s the same you find on Author´s Patreon site.

The only you can do now is to change to an existing body skin.
Check first in charamaker which body skin is really activated for an affected character - leave it as is or change to what you prefer and save the card.

If you share such a card here I can test for you.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: skinnywomenmustdie

akumakazama

Oct 19, 2022
Heres the file if you need it still. I included what it looks like in KKManager. I am not sure why the GUID and File name never quite aligns. Can anyone explain. I have found many missing mods due to people either listing the GUID name vs the Filename and vice versa.

6string420

Jan 23, 2023
Heres the file if you need it still. I included what it looks like in KKManager. I am not sure why the GUID and File name never quite aligns. Can anyone explain. I have found many missing mods due to people either listing the GUID name vs the Filename and vice versa.
OK, thank you(akumakazama, TurboJoe & M Schum), I appreciate the help. I don't really that stuff works on the programming side of things. But, I'm trying to learn. So. akumakazama when you say there are mislabled GUID names vs. filenames, would that be from the modder or the user doing the mislabling. I would just like to be able to recongize that kind of mistake on my own. With it, being a small mistake thats causing an error. I would hate to bother others with it. It doen't seem like it would be extremely complicated to recognize and fix.

Reactions: turbojoe

M Schum

Mar 27, 2018
OK, thank you(akumakazama, TurboJoe & M Schum), I appreciate the help. I don't really that stuff works on the programming side of things. But, I'm trying to learn. So. akumakazama when you say there are mislabled GUID names vs. filenames, would that be from the modder or the user doing the mislabling. I would just like to be able to recongize that kind of mistake on my own. With it, being a small mistake thats causing an error. I would hate to bother others with it. It doen't seem like it would be extremely complicated to recognize and fix.
The GUID is the internal name or if we go by its proper name, the Globally Unique IDentifier.

Usually you want file names to proper identify what it is, problem is someone takes up lets say sjjpl_hair_Female60.zipmod, changes the mesh inside, saves it as sjjpl_hair_Female60_a.zipmod but doesnt change the GUID so if you are missing that file for a card you downloaded it will say "missing mod:sjjpl.Female60" since that is the GUID of the sjjpl_hair_Female60.zipmod, you can actually see it since zipmod files are just zip files and if you open one you find a manifest.xml that contains the GUID information.

Another problem is when someone renames the GUID but doesnt put other information so you will see lets go back to my example and you see the error saying "sjjpl.Female60a" so you have the idea its something sjjpl did so you looking on his Patreon and find nothing, if you open the file they can just have left the other fields intact (there is one for author) or blank then, most users dont go looking anyway since they dont know.

In the end its about good pratices and even professionally you see a lot of sloppy work let alone in modding, in the end it will be hard to find a file even if the GUID is correct since there isnt a way to track all zipmods created, most creators do put their name on the mainifest.xml but some dont and even so they can have the zipmod filename being diferent that the GUID that makes it harder to track.

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes