[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

qi123ddl

May 31, 2024
“薰,帖子:13901261,成员:7448690” said:
谢谢你这么喜欢我的角色作品。我将继续为您带来新的角色卡和漂亮的服装模型。

喜欢就好了:咖啡:

View attachment 3696377
This is a wedding dress I made in March 2022, it looks very nice, I accidentally discovered this wedding dress while organizing the clothing mod. I have created a new character card for this dress and even presented the wedding dress model to everyone.

Thank you. As long as everyone likes it, please click on the link below to download:

View attachment 3696500
View attachment 3696499
[/引用]我在哪里可以下载这个角色卡?

[/引用][/引用]
This is a wedding dress I made in March 2022, it looks very nice, I accidentally discovered this wedding dress while organizing the clothing mod. I have created a new character card for this dress and even presented the wedding dress model to everyone.

Thank you. As long as everyone likes it, please click on the link below to download:

View attachment 3696500
View attachment 3696499
Where can I download this character card?

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
I need help!
Where can I find very god Naruto cards. I've seen some but they cost money from Projekt IMP .
Where can i find this cards for free or better as this.Please tell me.

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
that girls body reminds me girls from Honey Select :))
And

Well, I started with a basemodel and didn't change the shape too much. I can't even say it was yours or not, since I can't remember :)

When I start, sometimes I scroll through many folder, load bodys and faces, maybe fuse cards, until I have something to work with tzhat goes in the direction I want.

turbojoe

Forum Fanatic
Sep 27, 2021
Thsi model niot good i will the speziel modelle an not this.
You aren´t seriously telling me you can´t find any useful card within the over 200 cards of the Bepis link soso07 replied to you? o_O

Oh man - so would you be so kind and more specify the certain Naruto character you´re looking for??? Eventually posting a picture???
This would help a lot for searching instead of whining around "this model not good I want not this"................

Did you already look here ?
But be careful, not all these cards shown are HS2 character cards.

Btw I recommend to change your machine translation ;)

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes