[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes
Mar 30, 2021
I have a question for everyone, is it that the clothing I carefully selected and shared with you is not attractive enough? Why do I share so many exquisite and beautiful clothing with you, but no one is willing to use the clothing I carefully selected and shared with you to match your favorite characters. This made me feel very sad.
1. High Poly Body combined with huge badonkadonks means super clipping issues and generally dresses don't look 100% correct.

:)

Herbmetaru

Oct 12, 2020
Hello, I cant get the Gaunt Cheeks setting to save to face? When I reload card its gone? I tried setting it below 100 no help? Anyone know why it wont save?
when I load him the skin wrinkles appear for a split sec then it changes to smooth??

View attachment 3688668
Check the MaterialEditor for head. I guess, BumpScale 2 is edited there. Press reset and safe, then it should work.

Jun 17, 2023
Okay, I no longer have any arbitrary demands. I will no longer require everyone to use the clothing mods I make. I apologize to everyone.

I respect everyone's hobbies. Every time I make character cards myself, I only care about the beautiful faces, hairstyles, headwear, costumes, and lighting effects of the characters, and I don't care about every detail of the character cards.

I will continue to bring beautiful character cards and clothing mods to everyone.
Lastly, I hope you all enjoy my character works. Thank you.

View attachment 3689219
Appreciate your creativity

Apr 11, 2022
I have a question for everyone, is it that the clothing I carefully selected and shared with you is not attractive enough? Why do I share so many exquisite and beautiful clothing with you, but no one is willing to use the clothing I carefully selected and shared with you to match your favorite characters. This made me feel very sad.
Your cards are awesome and the clothing is beautiful. It is obvious a really hard work you put it in there.

But for me, the resulting cards are like "princess girls", and I more like into the "whore girls" with garter belts, high heels, tight jeans or leggins, cleavage shirts or t-shirts, tight and short dresses, etc.
I guess you know what I mean.

But don't feel sad about that, it is just my opinion.

genericNeet

Jul 6, 2022
Okay, I no longer have any arbitrary demands. I will no longer require everyone to use the clothing mods I make. I apologize to everyone.

I respect everyone's hobbies. Every time I make character cards myself, I only care about the beautiful faces, hairstyles, headwear, costumes, and lighting effects of the characters, and I don't care about every detail of the character cards.

I will continue to bring beautiful character cards and clothing mods to everyone.

View attachment 3689219
You have been sharing great stuff! I think it would very convenient if you shared a place to find all the mods, like a Drive folder or something like that. just a suggestion

TaparP

Jul 15, 2017

View attachment 3689219
Thank for every beautiful char and cloth <3

wangnima123

Jun 3, 2021
This is a wedding dress I made in March 2022, it looks very nice, I accidentally discovered this wedding dress while organizing the clothing mod. I have created a new character card for this dress and even presented the wedding dress model to everyone.

Thank you. As long as everyone likes it, please click on the link below to download:

View attachment 3696500
View attachment 3696499
THANKS~

El' Capitan

Jr. Uploader
Nov 29, 2023
Firstly, thank you for your affirmation of my character creation, but I am still sorry that I do not agree with your point of view, so please do not blame me. To be honest, I quite like the HS2 character model, but I still prefer the VAM and DAZ character models.
I am sending you high-quality VAM and HS2 character models that I have made myself. Can you compare which one looks better?
I will respect the opinions and ideas of every friend.

VAM character model
View attachment 3696892

HS2 character model
View attachment 3696894
Of course the VAM model "looks" better. DAZ renders will always give you a better visual aspect--no matter how high res I rework a Honey model's skin. VAM/DAZ are newer technologies, after all. But this is not my point from before. My point was virtual sex, and sexually-motivated creativity as provided by the various games and sandbox applications we currently have access--none of them are really good enough. The day we can simply punch in a configuration for our own flavor of perfection, wait 5 minutes, and then she walk up to greet us with the same warmth as we expect from any love interest... then it will be good enough. I intend to see that day, fellows.

Because on that day, there will be no more sex crimes that warp our children. There will be no more useless pining for the girl who won't ever love us back. There will be no more being jealous of Jessie.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 6string420
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes