[ILLUSION] AI Girl and Honey Select 2 - Card Sharing Thread

5.00 star(s) 6 Votes

El' Capitan

Nov 29, 2023
I need help!
Where can I find very god Naruto cards. I've seen some but they cost money from Projekt IMP .
Where can i find this cards for free or better as this.Please tell me.
What do you do for a living?
I can't find 73lac7c's d.va anywhere, anyone got it?
One 73lac7c D.Va... coming up. :geek: This one also uses parts of MCM82's D.Va to achieve a better character.
1717528298739.png

skinnywomenmustdie

Formerly 'letskillbitches'
Nov 28, 2021
Does anyone know if theres any clothing item in the game that is an off-shoulder worn jacket?
i swear ive seen an item like it, please tell me the name if theres is one
its unzipped and worn only on sleeves
Screenshot 2024-06-05 000214.png
1717535077957.png

joel-kuneroge

May 17, 2022
Is it possible to unlock all positions for ALL maps? certain maps limits the positions but I remember unlocking all at some older version of hs2

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
I need help!
Where can I find very god Naruto cards. I've seen some but they cost money from Projekt IMP .
Where can i find this cards for free.

This i mean

6string420

Jan 23, 2023
Does anyone know where to get some of these mods? I've searched allover the internet. Chasing any leads with even a matching keywords, down the perverbial rabbit holes only to be made more frustrated. I'd actually doubt their existance if not those annoying message on my screen. So, I figured it time to ask for some help.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyways, I would very much appreciate any help I can get. Rather it be sharing the mods or just pointing me in the right direction.

6string420

Jan 23, 2023
Is it possible to unlock all positions for ALL maps? certain maps limits the positions but I remember unlocking all at some older version of hs2
Yes, it is. There is a plugin called "PositionSelector". If I'm remembering correctly. If you use the BetterRepack by ScrewThisNoise. You should already have it. You might just need to go into the [OPTIONAL] Mods folder & copy/ paste the "BepInEx" folder to the Root folder of the game. Then, use KKManager to make sure its enabled.

Reactions: joel-kuneroge
Jun 17, 2023
Tôi sẽ tiếp tục mang đến cho các bạn những thẻ nhân vật và mod quần áo mới và đẹp mắt. Tôi hy vọng bạn thích chúng. Cảm ơn
Tôi xin lỗi vì mọi người đã đăng thẻ nhân vật và MOD quần áo mới trên trang web quá muộn. Trong vài ngày qua, tôi đã tạo mô hình nhân vật VAM và DAZ của riêng mình, việc này đã mất một thời gian. Cho đến hôm nay, tôi mới có thời gian để tạo thẻ nhân vật và MOD quần áo mới cho HS2. Mong mọi người đừng trách móc hay giận dữ với tôi. Cảm ơn.

Cuối cùng, chúc mọi người có một ngày Thứ Tư vui vẻ. Cảm ơn

View attachment 3706313
View attachment 3706314
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
thank you

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
Does anyone know if theres any clothing item in the game that is an off-shoulder worn jacket?
i swear ive seen an item like it, please tell me the name if theres is one
its unzipped and worn only on sleeves
View attachment 3705316
View attachment 3705319
It wasn't a jacket but there are shirts like that. I've also seen someone do a combo where they combined a halter top type with a regular shirt and then used an overlay to give the off the shoulder look.

skinnywomenmustdie

Nov 28, 2021
It wasn't a jacket but there are shirts like that. I've also seen someone do a combo where they combined a halter top type with a regular shirt and then used an overlay to give the off the shoulder look.
can you tell me what are the names or suggest it ? or do you have the overlay orr can you give the cards that used that look.
im still clueless what to put on

Last edited:

NiceDrive

Feb 8, 2023
does anyone collected these cards?

He once shared the card and i saved it,but i don't know the password.Can anyone can tell me the password or share the card?

DerGamer

Jul 24, 2020
Where can io downlaod HS2_PositionSelector please link i have this nod in mod folder.
I have repack 15 where can i downlaod HS2_PositionSelector

cptboofy

Dec 7, 2022
can you tell me what are the names or suggest it ? or do you have the overlay orr can you give the cards that used that look
the shoulderless top was TD78 top 01, but you might get a closer effect with SJJPL_YZ_004's as they have a sort of "v" kinda sorta looking like the zipper you asked about (there's 4 or 5 variants). Can't find the coord, but I'm positive it was just that td78 with a cutout overlay.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: skinnywomenmustdie

skinnywomenmustdie

Nov 28, 2021
Screenshot 2024-06-05 165951.png
ok so i have this puffer jacket, i cut some parts of it in overlay export but it keeps the Inside of the jacket, (i checked hide base texture)
image_2024-06-05_170008296.png
that doesnt happen with other items. However others tend to make the body invisible in cut off areas
my guess is that this isnt the best item to work with that

i mean is there away to hide the inside of it or the other way to cut off the parts

1717596460886.png
ok so i cut off more parts of it but now it looks choppy

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 6 Votes