Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
Hey, Can anyone Tell me if there's a fan version of the game with just under 15 GB?
Might be a little Dumb question to some but the reason is that i'm trying to run Honey Select on my phone, via Winlator and i don't have that 90 Gb of space available.
I've been using the official version download (10 GB approx) and so far, i couldn't get the game to run....except for the launcher. The launcher leads to the studio giving me some results.

Hoide

Aug 6, 2018
can anyone help? whenever i select options in call sitri nothing happens and it's like i'm stuck and i cannot click anything but the game wasn't frozen. I downloaded the fan version thank you.

Baka_Oni

Oct 2, 2020
letskillbitches
from the Honey Select discord, or check mod sites like Zebuta, foolboy, etc, your best bet is to go to the HS discord since there is always updates there, They have a hs-help section for bug problems.

Erasedc39 the fan version is broken for a while now you best bet is to head over to the HS discord, and ask in hs-help.

Hoide sounds like your game broke again ask in hs-help in the discord invite link posted.

Dr.Rape

Reactions: Hoide
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes