muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Go to anime-sharing.. they're starting to pick up hongfire's brains. There's sooo many cards, info, and shit in the thread I listed. It would take me weeks to sift through that stuff on Anime-Sharing alone.

Reactions: NetZero

VonRaschke

Aug 11, 2016
Wait, what happened to hongfire? I don't visit it as much these days but I could have sworn I went on there a month or two ago.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Near-constant DDOS attacks. Then they keep reconfiguring the website, changing the layout and losing content. People are starting to look elsewhere.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
So that game got an actual storyline? How much of it does the English patch cover?
No storyline. Pretty much everything is translated except for the splash screens explaining in detail how to use the tons of buttons in the game and the explanations of colors, etc. But the anime-sharing link I provided has a wiki that you can browse.

Slaylife

Aug 21, 2016
No storyline. Pretty much everything is translated except for the splash screens explaining in detail how to use the tons of buttons in the game and the explanations of colors, etc. But the anime-sharing link I provided has a wiki that you can browse.
So its like the girls themselves got an actual personality an the Player's actions affect how they react?

Sorta an affection system?

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
So if story would creep into this, can we expect then a hentai highschool with better graphics =P?

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes. There is an affection system. And yeah you could say if you snuck a story in somehow, it would be more a HHS on steroids. The games that use the graphics from this game are Valentina's Story, Glassix, and the Chronicles of Leridia.

Aug 7, 2016
I downloaded this game a week or more ago, and I modded the hell out of it so a lot of mods are conflicting xD I suggest to just install MF mod and have your go with the game... Still finding a way to switch female model with male tho...

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Friggin Hongfire been so sluggish lately with all the bullshit going on over there.

Anyway here's a video tutorial from some random, should help a bit if you didn't understand written instructions. It's pretty old so don't pay attention to the second minute since there's a prepacked patch now, the first half shows the actual game "installation".

BTW the game is pretty meh compared to old Illusion games and the current competitors games like KISS CM3D2 and others. It's just one of those Illusion games that will be replaced by the next game they make. The fun part is honestly just making characters, sex animations is limited and there's not much besides that.

Last edited:
Reactions: iainmore

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
are they even better than this with custom characters?
You have girls from other games. You'd have to google it. One is and the other is . They're the games that are prequels to .
Clicking on the names takes you to google search results.

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
It's not really that difficult. You either start with a default character or load in a character from a png file and change the sliders to fit what you want. Then you go to the other tab, choose a name and personality and save your character.

Some characters that other people have made require the use of mods in order to have the character display properly, like the Wide Slider mod which allows for a wider selection of settings for height, etc., 4K textures for that moar better look, accessories, etc.

Also there are a huge load of extra costumes you can download.

The amount of time I've spent/am spending fiddling with the character maker...

You can also download character cards from sites like hongfire, anime-sharing and illusioncards.booru.org

Reactions: Sunsunil6

Sunsunil6

Aug 5, 2016
Glassix cards are here!!!!! It works with both SBPR and HS. :p
There are multiple cards per girl since they have work, home, and bathing clothes. In the original file, it had Kei, Kana, Aiko, Ayumi, Lily, Hikari, Mitsuko, Saeko, Naomi, and Rin.
But I added Okimi and 2 new girls called Ryoko and Sarah!!! :D

Don't know why its not showing after i copied all pngs in illusion\ho..\userdata\char\female

maizeman

Aug 6, 2016
Only png images that are 252x352 with the relevant metadata work in Honey Select.

Looking at the archive there are only a few that are the right size.

However you can try using the "Convert" button on the main menu to try to convert cards from SBPR into Honey Select but I've read that it's a bit hit and miss.

Dictateur

Aug 7, 2016
Getting this error when installing the game from the iso, does anyone have a clue on what's wrong ?

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes