seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Cannot wait for that release. Is going to be awesome.
Do you mean the english release?
They're going to release version 1.0 if I got it right...
And then they'll start working on the DLC.
I have my doubt it will be this "awesome";
I've read the demo version had Tons of issues.

MrDefault

Dec 19, 2017
Thanks, now do you know why some of them dont work?
Have you got version 1.01 or 1.20 with dlcs? Our friend in main post shares outdated version. You can try to install 1.2 from reddit (watch older posts) and find transalation, uncencorship, other mods on your own or wait to March for Western version.

jarb01

May 18, 2017
downloaded fakku's demo, and my antivirus said that setup.xml was a trojan. of course, the antivirus i'm using is incredibly paranoid, so it's likely that it was false positive due to the file being unfamiliar.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
just a little post here :)

you probably already know the great modder Roy12 and his creation-port.
but you maybe dont know others like him..

soo, here i present to you another modders who also make similar port-mod great ( work like roy, post are patrons only for some days and then become free for all )

keep an eye on him too :) its always great to have more mods like this ( sarah ryder is NOT a joke ^^ )

Aug 26, 2017
Ughhhh. This game is just a nightmare to install and get running proper. At the end of my rope with chasing issues down after this latest bout of crashes. Think I'm done with Illusion games after this. AG3 was excellent, but I can't find any reason to try to figure out one of the billion causes in this.

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Ughhhh. This game is just a nightmare to install and get running proper. At the end of my rope with chasing issues down after this latest bout of crashes. Think I'm done with Illusion games after this. AG3 was excellent, but I can't find any reason to try to figure out one of the billion causes in this.
The problem is that most of the MUST USE mods are for the latest version, which isn't the one posted in here, and thanks to Fakku complaining, it is almostt impossible to get right now...
I got problems too, but everything started to work as intended without any issue as I get version 1.20 + "honeyparty_01_plus_0630grt_all" patch.

Aug 26, 2017
The problem is that most of the MUST USE mods are for the latest version, which isn't the one posted in here, and thanks to Fakku complaining, it is almostt impossible to get right now...
I got problems too, but everything started to work as intended without any issue as I get version 1.20 + "honeyparty_01_plus_0630grt_all" patch.
That makes sense, too bad all the links I've found looking through this thread are dead for the 630 patch. I found one, but unsure if it's entirely right. I've got everything going well, save for the game crashing each time I try to enter an H scene. And ofc the output log is less helpful than not having a log after each crash.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes