mattolder

Jul 29, 2023
not sure if its honey select 1 or 2 but theres always "Harem Hotel" and "Mythic Manor"! those both have great stories and while they dont update on a super frequent basis (especially Mythic Manor), theres still a lot of content to play! you could also try "A House in the Rift" and "Deviant Anomalies" but im pretty sure Deviant Anomalies is HS2 (could be wrong) not sure about A House in the Rift though! those have been around for a while though so i dont know if its recent enough! great stories in all of them though so if you want a game for the story and havent checked those out i recommend them!
Wow, Deviant Anomalies looks cool, thanks for the tip! Harem Hotel is already on the list to play it, while A House in the Rift I should try it... I've played Mythic Manor before and it's very nice... Thank you so much for the advice!

Reactions: CptValor

Rjs90

Aug 13, 2019
is there any slider mod for male height adjustments in hs1? I cant find it.
if I decrease the female chars it breaks the sex scenes.

subaru4711171

Nov 22, 2023
View attachment 208412

Overview:
Honey Select is the ultimate character creator. With thousands of customization options available there are an infinite number of unique characters that you can create. Choose from several different fully voiced personality types and traits to further personalize your character. Your character’s emotions are dynamic and change throughout the game based on your experiences and the decisions you make. When you’re ready, take your character somewhere nice and enjoy a sophisticated intimate experience.
Release Date: JP 2016-09-09, EN 2018-03-28
Thread Updated: 2018-12-28
Original Title: ハニーセレクト
Censorship: No
Version: FAN v1.20 All DLC & Extra Content / OFFICIAL HS UNLIMITED v1.0.2
Developer/Publisher: -
Platform: Windows
Language: English, Japanese
Voices: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Modding:

Sources:

Official vs Fan Version:

DOWNLOAD
Fan Version
:
FR 3.5: LINK
Official Version:
Thank you @blubbat0r for helping me set up he fan version, he did 90% of the work) and thank you to @YouKnowMyName for the official version.

View attachment 75429 View attachment 75430 View attachment 75431 View attachment 75432 View attachment 75433 View attachment 75434 View attachment 75435
please add the official honey select unlimited extend patch please

ADNx

Dec 25, 2023
Does anyone have Zxfda's mods? The links for them posted on here are very old and dead, aren't in the pastebins from what I can see either

adzull

May 9, 2017
anyone remember how can i know the mods i need to make a char work? i know was something like a program? or something i dont remember the name xD

hans2014frans

May 23, 2021
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes