fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
I get the following error every time I try to run the HoneySelect file.
upload_2018-3-8_10-47-41.png

Tried or both 64 and 32
Something I'm missing? (Yes, I dragged/dropped the exe files over the IPA file to create the Patch & Launch file)

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 1273

Overview:
Illusion's new 3D custom love simulator appears to be running at the forefront of the industry. The detailed body customization so you make the ideal heroine, improved textures, additional accessories, and you can further also add to the nature of the girl.

Updated: 2018-March-08
Censorship: No
Version: 1.20 All DLC & Extra Content
Developer:
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Modding:

Pre-Made Character:

Sources:

<Download>
Part 1: - -
Part 2: - -
Part 3: - -
Torrent *SOON*
Thank you @blubbat0r for helping me set this up (he did 90% of the work)

you can make a Elsa in this game?

Reactions: ponyguy

dangermorph

Aug 10, 2017
HoneySelect__All_DLC__Extra_Content_-_Version_120part1.rar: Error in HoneySelect + All DLC & Extra Content - Version 1.20\Honey Select\abdata\mat_cha_00.unity3d. File is destoryed / Corrupted

What to do?

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
I think your either missing a file or it’s corrupted... I don’t usually download games in parts, just wait for a full torrent.
apparently the error is only the first zipped file, it would be enough to change that. If the author were so courteous to do so it would be very welcome

Soccergod2666

Sep 21, 2017
apparently the error is only the first zipped file, it would be enough to change that. If the author were so courteous to do so it would be very welcome
Yeah so somewhere along the way file 1 lost a file so try redownloading part 1 and extract it, try extracting with 7-zip.

Alex040677

Jun 4, 2017
Update your runtime is the only thing i can think of...
I just recently starting learning about different files, engines, programs, so my help isn’t the best but I’m trying my best.
I managed to extract it with 7-zip even if it gives me error .. now however I can see the files .. only to me too from the same runtime error

fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
Update your runtime is the only thing i can think of...
I just recently starting learning about different files, engines, programs, so my help isn’t the best but I’m trying my best.
Thanks for the effort! :)

I spent a few minutes googling how one might update the Runtime environment, and everything I found suggested that if I have Windows 10 (which I do), no update is needed and I couldn't even find a way to apply any updates--they were for Wn 7, 8.1, etc.

I think I'll just patiently wait for the torrent and try again. Hopefully there are plenty of seeders....

Nihilistic

Jan 22, 2018
I'm going to re-upload since so many people are having issues extracting the files. Please delete old files.
I found a repack online thats only 3.3gb compressed.:
Repack Features

-- Based on Japanese DVD release: 7,851,474,944 bytes
-- 3 DLC installed
-- MF Patch (367 MB) installed, enabling full nudity and English translation
-- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
-- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
-- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 7.7 GB to 3.2 GB)
Is there much difference from your files ?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I found a repack online thats only 3.3gb compressed.:
Repack Features

-- Based on Japanese DVD release: 7,851,474,944 bytes
-- 3 DLC installed
-- MF Patch (367 MB) installed, enabling full nudity and English translation
-- 100% Lossless & MD5 Perfect: all files are identical to originals after installation
-- NOTHING ripped, NOTHING re-encoded
-- Significantly smaller archive size (compressed from cumulative 7.7 GB to 3.2 GB)
Is there much difference from your files ?
Total file size is 21GB not 7.7GB which amounts to 11GB compressed. Gonna take a wild guess and say that's ancient and its from FITGIRL.

You can get most of the stuff i shared here but it's missing one update, the patches, the translation and uncensor... So it's not fully packed.

Reactions: Nihilistic
3.80 star(s) 4 Votes