3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

Qudrossomuto

Jul 26, 2022
Finally managed to get the game up and running. What to say... You open the Windows mixer, turn off the game sound, but it is still there ) and turns on itself at every scene. "wonderfully" done ))

ZpisW

Oct 14, 2023
Finally managed to get the game up and running. What to say... You open the Windows mixer, turn off the game sound, but it is still there ) and turns on itself at every scene. "wonderfully" done ))
Voice audio and soundtrack doesn't work to me too. i tried as you said but nothing

• Sad
Reactions: ficete2096

BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
Chinese games are always really weird, or have a strange amount of (non-H) story in them, not that I'm complaining.

Perlovka

Jan 3, 2024
1. If the game crashes few seconds after the start - extract the game files with something like 7-zip or other archivator, NOT WINDOWS ONE.
2. If there aro no sounds in the game - run it through locales emulator. works fine

Reactions: Andy27

ZpisW

Oct 14, 2023
1. If the game crashes few seconds after the start - extract the game files with something like 7-zip or other archivator, NOT WINDOWS ONE.
2. If there aro no sounds in the game - run it through locales emulator. works fine
Same thing. There are sounds when you click something on the menu but it doesn't run voices or soundtracks.

bluecross

Apr 30, 2021
I know it sounds crazy, but hear me out. The solution is to extract the files using a program like 7zip instead of the Windows File Manager.

EDIT: even with this fix, the game won't play BGM and voices. What a buggy mess.
I've hear that advice somewhere before, the explanation was that Windows File Manager tends to change special characters/letters when unzipping.

User2007

Mar 27, 2022
Anyone manage to properly fix the audio for this game? I download the game via the mix drop link and extracted to its own folder using 7zip. Tried running game in Japanese through Locale Emulator from Xupefei GitHub link but no luck. Heck, even downloaded from the game from Ryuugames and Anime-Sharing forums but the game audio still only plays sound effects for selecting menus. No voice acting or music is playing at all. If anyone can properly manage to get the audio to properly work or maybe upload a new version of the game then you’re a godsend.

User2007

Mar 27, 2022
I watched some gameplay of this game on YouTube/steam so there definitely should be voice acting and music in this game. Maybe in the steam only version?

Alkaid_

May 27, 2021
In chapter 42~ish there's a short interactive touching bit for an 'interrogation'. If you fill up the bar to cause sex and get a bad end, it seems to permanently brick the game lmao as on reload their dialogue will loop and the interrogation won't progress properly. Trying to figure out if it's possible to salvage but I think it might be tied into the generic savedata somehow...

EDIT:

Okay you need to combine 'hand' and 'penis' to masturbate and end the scene. It was tracking over the progress I suppose?

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
What dude change his skin color after first screenshot lol? :HideThePain:
Looks like ai art and the "dev" repackaging them in games. The industry is beginning to get flooded with that type of trash these days.

I wouldn't be shocked if this was mostly ai art, given how the sex CGs look VERY similar to what gets mass produced by ai art "creators" these days. Look at these sex scene CGs and tell me it doesnt look like the same type of stuff that gets imported on kemono every day. :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

ZpisW

Oct 14, 2023
I finally solved the problem.
To fix the audio problem you must install windows media player legacy and set mp3 as default

Reactions: Radorei

User2007

Mar 27, 2022
THANK YOU SO MUCH ZplsW. I can confirm that his solution to installing windows media player legacy and setting the default mp3 files app to use windows media player legacy works to fix the volume for this game! Banger job ZpislW. You're the chad!

How to Use the Classic Windows Media Player (Legacy) in Windows 11

cyrilv2

Nov 18, 2023
any solution my game keep crashing at the startup but i extract the game with 7zip and run with local emulator but that keep crashing

User2007

Mar 27, 2022
Just extract with 7zip to its own folder and don’t run locale emulator. It is not needed. Also make sure the mp3 media player is set to use CLASSIC windows media player

emgaimt

Apr 15, 2024
Tôi đang ở Chương 21 và chưa có NTR nhưng hầu hết XXX đều có nghĩa là Trò chơi kết thúc. Lưu lại rất nhiều! Bây giờ tôi đã mắc kẹt với Mật khẩu Bday cho Cánh cửa. Câu chuyện có thể thực sự hay và điên rồ.
[/TRÍCH DẪN]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes