2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
I did say "Obvious" quit button, this one requires you to go into the settings menu first, so why not just have the "exit" thingy on the main menu is my opinion ;).
I forwarded your message to the developers.

Nessiah

Mar 20, 2018
I see there's potential for a futa mc at the character creation screen. Hope it's an actual thing in the future updates.

Reactions: ich0

Icy Frost

Apr 12, 2021
steam has been allowing them on for a while now I think, almost every kind of game could be found on steam but adding a game to steam costs money in the form of a deposit that you get back after selling a certain amount copies

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I've played a little of this game (completed all of Amelia's heart events) and I have to say, I really liked it. I don't know what it is about farming games but they are pretty relaxing. Amelia herself looks fantastic and I don't mind the AI art at all as this is pretty well implemented. I guess its only downside as of now is that it's pretty short unfortunately. I am looking forward to this game getting much much bigger tho (fingers crossed). It seems like there's gonna be tons of more women to interact with in that world and I can't wait to fool around with all of them. The light character creation is a nice plus as well and is very appreciated. I also really love that Amelia is a mature woman and I hope that many of the other future characters will be as well.

Also, fingers crossed for pregnancy stuff (optional of course).

Levelution

Jun 4, 2022
Bugs found:
  • Starting a new save only works if you delete the current save. If you continue with New Game, it won't auto-save that file, only focusing on the previous file.
  • Skipping Tutorial has a chance where you can't have sex with Amelia at the end.
  • Game has a chance of freezing in the beginning of the game before heading to HoneySun farm.
  • 6-fingers.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes