2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

no_name_742

Aug 9, 2017
nice game with nice art* but ill wait a year or 2. the gameplay loop is very dull and grindy but its way to early to judge this game, its super early alpha. guessing the goal is something like stardew valley, harvest moon, or any of those cozy life sim games, with sex not a bad goal.

*small update on my comment, i dont like ai art but not aggressively against it, i dont see the tag and immediately move on. I am against other artist worked being used for "learning" without their permission. that being said i didn't realize that this was AI, very possible i havent consumed enough of this art style to spot it, only recently have noticed this art style more commonly. The reason why i dont like AI art (aside from the point above) is because it all looks the same, it lacks emotion, its generic, it all feels the same and best its passible. maybe in a few months ill feel the same way about this art style. Honestly my first thought when i saw this art was it reminded me of the comic Hot Shit High by erotibot, with slightly more generic characters.

Last edited:
Reactions: NemoH

0beron

Sep 24, 2017
I was mildly interested when I read farming sim, and tbh I did not notice the AI art until I booted the game and saw a six fingered air hostess.

Since not accepting AI art here is a lost battle, I would appreciate it if we could at least tag it correctly?

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
HoneySun: Flight Attendant [Platinum Build]
PC:
Mac:

Patch Notes:
️Update Notes
New Implementations:

1. New Character (Stewardess) Art, Animations, Script and Sex Scene.
  2. New Location: Car Shop (Map and Interior).
  3. New Character: Kate (Art and Animation)
  4. Cars, 3 types. (Store and Map animations)
  5. New Uncle Button implemented to assist players in case they run out of money.
  6. New Sound Effects: Characters, teleport, Bedroom, Garden and Map.
  7. New Button to access Map.
  8. Initial screen added before starting sex scenes on Mobile.
  9. Talk button added for all NPCs (still under development).
  10. Stewardess implemented on Mobile and Home screen.
  11. Emily 3 Rewards Art.
Improvements:

1. Heart requirement reduced to 3 to unlock the first sex scene.
  2. Enable Bedroom and Garden buttons only in Uncle's house.
  3. Giving a gift to an NPC now displays the background item sprite.
  4. On the shop, clicking on Sell or Buy button is no longer necessary.
  5. Change the color of wet soil for better visibility.
  6. Mouseover text for soil with 1 day left now correctly displays "1 day left."
  7. Pressing Esc in Mobile screen and Sex Scene now closes the screen instead of opening options.
  8. After choosing a talk option, the conversation now starts directly.
  9. Price adjustments for some seeds and plants to better balance the game.
  10. Player now has Level and Farm Level, gaining experience by talking to NPCs and gardening respectively (still under development).
  11. Some changes have been made to the dialogue with NPCs.
  12. Now you use stamina to give a gift to an NPC.
Bug Fixes:

1. Game Intro Chat appearing in front of airplane after skipping intro.
  2. Clouds animation flickering after clicking on Play button in Game Intro.
  3. NPC Conversation options remain enabled after moving to the map.
  4. In the last step of the tutorial, returning to Street Market could trigger a restart of Emily's intro, disabling the portal to the map permanently.
  5. Starting the meeting talk with Amelia and Emily briefly allowed access to HUD buttons, causing a game-breaking bug.
  6. Selling the gift "Cotton Doll" no longer crashes the game.
  7. With the Bag or Mobile screen open, it is no longer possible to walk with the player in the background.
  8. After clicking on the bed and moving to the garden, clicking to sleep is no longer possible.
  9. Jumping Tutorial and going direct to plant seed no longer stop plants growing.
  10. Games now saves Character information correctly.

Drava

Mar 12, 2018
I do agree that the original artist from which the AI-artwork has been trained on needs to be credited and paid. That being said, this is a pretty solid showcase of an AI game looking passable. I haven't seen anything quite this convincing, my guess is that there's some manual labor involved as somebody else pointed out as well.

Moosy

Feb 10, 2018
I do agree that the original artist from which the AI-artwork has been trained on needs to be credited and paid. That being said, this is a pretty solid showcase of an AI game looking passable. I haven't seen anything quite this convincing, my guess is that there's some manual labor involved as somebody else pointed out as well.
True, aside from the flight attendant having 6 fingers and all the other characters hiding their hands. It's pretty good though, it's one of the few AI games that I gave a try.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the only new sex scene is the one with the flight attendant? and only available in the cell phone.
a sexy cop in the next update? :unsure:

Tatsulover69

Sep 21, 2019
really cool concept and art but its lacking in many places even for an early game very few scenes literally 2,and no sex sounds?,make's me wonder if this is the first release.

melakuu

Oct 21, 2019
I disagree. Artists have tons of inspirations from other artists and they don't give a dime to those artists either. Not only including artists, but basically everyone who learns a skill, learns from someone more experienced. I'm not an artist, but I know a few people who are and they studied tons of classical artists and modern artists and came up with their own style using other artists as influence. So the AI is basically doing the same, but in a different way than a human.

Smaild

Jan 29, 2018
It is most likely art created with artificial intelligence, but cropped with photoshop. I have seen how they touch up imperfections.

HolyZombie

Aug 5, 2016
So, wait a minute. Futa is a women with dick.
I love the idea to get a female as main char and then fucked by futa.
As it almost seem to me as a normal lesbian relation, which is great.

So what do we call guy with vagina then? Cuntboy? Japanese terms? Anyone?

Reactions: UnluckyGuy1337

jampfl

Dec 20, 2021
nothing is available in this version, you need the Patrion version, only 1 scene with the stewardess, everything else is pointless
The version I posted was from patreon, from the highest tier available for subscription. Seeing as the [Platinum Build] next to the file name wasn't obvious enough.

Last edited:
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes