Collection Video Hongcha Collection [2024-07-17] [Hongcha]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

bgufdhdug530.

May 30, 2024
i mean i have noways to pay on gumroad ,isaw you purchased can i pay to you for the latest uncensored videos?
(My English is not easy to use.)Excuse me, his video is not only a short ten seconds, but a clip from a long video as a sample for us to see. Is that right?

oldsear

Apr 15, 2024
(My English is not easy to use.)Excuse me, his video is not only a short ten seconds, but a clip from a long video as a sample for us to see. Is that right?
not exactly,HC's works alwaya offer uncensored video clips with voices on gumroad for sale,he always make the brandnew scene in hs2.

Brakiozor

Mar 2, 2019
i mean i have noways to pay on gumroad ,isaw you purchased can i pay to you for the latest uncensored videos?
You ask for the latest videos by quoting my link to the latest videos.
What's that supposed to mean? If you want the KKscenes, I don't buy them.

sadopandoria

Oct 10, 2022
I found a collection on ohentai - seems to have relatively recent content -

for fast viewing.

Reactions: ZeroZone

bigtits123123

Dec 21, 2022
Hi i recently found out that many people(or 1 guy with various accounts) have been copying this guy's content and releasing as different version(different characters). Wondering if there should be a seperate post for that or can it be posted here.

Reactions: vapoa

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Hi i recently found out that many people(or 1 guy with various accounts) have been copying this guy's content and releasing as different version(different characters). Wondering if there should be a seperate post for that or can it be posted here.
Hello bigtits
From what I know there is not just one person who changes the characters in Hongcha's videos, in fact many people and other artists do it and this is possible thanks to a 3D software that Hongcha uses to create his erotic scenes. To be more precise, he creates scenes using software linked to the game Koikatsu and which is found in the game folder, the software in question is called Charastudio and it is from there that he creates the scenes, he creates them then sells on Gumroad, he also sells videos taken from these scenes, so far, it seems simple however there is a big drawback to what you are asking, in fact given that all the people who use scenes from Hongcha can change characters as they wish so they can create an infinite amount of variation both for the scenes and for the videos, so trying to add a lot of variation that could exist on this thread will be almost impossible and even if you could manage to finding a lot of variation would require colossal effort, in addition to what I understood this kind of videos are uninteresting for most people who only want videos of Hongcha with his exclusive character, of course maybe that might interest other people but if this is the case I don't know if the person who created this thread will agree to add variations

Last edited:

bigtits123123

Dec 21, 2022
Fairs .I was wondering if anyone considered making a seperate thread for it as "hongcha scene variations" / "charastudio requests" so if people find something they can archive it in that thread as a collective .

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Character card Collections
2021: - PIXELDRAIN -
2022: - PIXELDRAIN -
2023: - PIXELDRAIN -
2024: - PIXELDRAIN -

finally got the character card please let me know if i missed anything
Which year has this version of Hongcha women.
Or perhaps the Author doesnt share it? HONGCHA_68053882_cover.jpg

HUNTER XXX

Jan 3, 2021
Which year has this version of Hongcha women.
Or perhaps the Author doesnt share it? View attachment 3816995
Hello Tweak22
you are right this character is the only exclusive character that Hongcha uses I have already asked him if he could share it with me just for fun I even promised him never to publish it but he unfortunately refused so there is no has almost no chance of getting this character card, unless Hongcha shares it himself on Pixiv

Reactions: Tweak22

Tweak22

Sep 9, 2023
Hello Tweak22
you are right this character is the only exclusive character that Hongcha uses I have already asked him if he could share it with me just for fun I even promised him never to publish it but he unfortunately refused so there is no has almost no chance of getting this character card, unless Hongcha shares it himself on Pixiv
I completely understand why he doesn't share it, she is gold!,
Ill try to make her.

Reactions: HUNTER XXX
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote