i107760

Sistersitting / Housesitting Developer
Modder
Game Developer
Nov 1, 2016
v1.0? Game is considered complete, or dev uses a different version numbering system?

kingbetty

Sep 4, 2017
I'm curious what the specific setup is for the lesbian hidden option. I tried all the hair colours, jobs, breast sizes and it keeps saying theres a hidden option unless I just wasn't paying attention

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
I'm curious what the specific setup is for the lesbian hidden option. I tried all the hair colours, jobs, breast sizes and it keeps saying theres a hidden option unless I just wasn't paying attention
its the E cup. it unlocks a unique interaction in the next scene where Alex admires and plays with the player's breasts

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Game Compressor
Donor
Jun 26, 2017
HookApp [v1.000 Alpha] compressed*

- Original Size : 902 MB

Compressed version (492 MB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
HookApp [v1.000 Alpha] compressed*

- Original Size : 902 MB

Compressed version (492 MB): - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for doing that !, I will convert some of the files in the future to compress everything

Reactions: Flash001

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Tried 1.069 and got a fatal error as soon as I opened the game. Playing on Firefox, used the Nopy download.
It's using a basic html engine that should work with chrome, Not custom scripts or anything fancy that should cause an error

Deleted member 440241

Feb 14, 2018
It's using a basic html engine that should work with chrome, Not custom scripts or anything fancy that should cause an error
After some digging through Google results, apparently it's a twine issue. An update must have changed my cookie settings and twine could no longer save on my browser.

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
After some digging through Google results, apparently it's a twine issue. An update must have changed my cookie settings and twine could no longer save on my browser.
I use firefox for my html so that could help you

heckinT

Jan 2, 2019
So regardless of what I do regarding Alex, the next time I go to 'explore matches' as a custom character, I get this screen:

hookapp.png

The page is otherwise blank and it is a showstopper. Cannot do anything.

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
So regardless of what I do regarding Alex, the next time I go to 'explore matches' as a custom character, I get this screen:

View attachment 835958

The page is otherwise blank and it is a showstopper. Cannot do anything.
I assume you chose a lesbian character Alex is the only female match right now. If the match window is empty it means you exhausted all your matches and probably said no to the other available one, still working on adding more matches as we speak.

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes