jeffrey1667

Jan 27, 2018
any chance for a male protagonist? I see tags for "female protagonist" and "multiple protagonists", but no tag for "male protagonist". Does this mean it's only female player characters, or is the lack of the tag a mistake?

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
any chance for a male protagonist? I see tags for "female protagonist" and "multiple protagonists", but no tag for "male protagonist". Does this mean it's only female player characters, or is the lack of the tag a mistake?
Currently there is no male protagonist in the game but I plan on adding one for sure

Reactions: JPL and jeffrey1667

vlademagic

Nov 27, 2017
after the character creation and swiping on the phone says double tap to edit and i cant go any further any help??

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
after the character creation and swiping on the phone says double tap to edit and i cant go any further any help??
this update was a teaser for the generated character, It will have the first match with variants based on your choices out in a few days

Jul 31, 2018
Really love the idea of the custom character. Maybe it's just too much work, but it'd be so much better if all the scenes matched your character's appearance. Looking forward to playing more when her content's more fleshed out.

CboyC95

Engaged Member
Feb 22, 2019
I saw the 'female protagonist' and 'lesbian' tags together, yet we can't make our character interested in women?

Reactions: ElPerLove

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
I saw the 'female protagonist' and 'lesbian' tags together, yet we can't make our character interested in women?
The created character would have the option to match with woman in the next update, There are ways to get into lesbian action in the game with the already existing chracters(Eva, Lynda)

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Really love the idea of the custom character. Maybe it's just too much work, but it'd be so much better if all the scenes matched your character's appearance. Looking forward to playing more when her content's more fleshed out.
I'm going to aim for that but as far as video goes, The pov content is not there yet. I wanted to have race as an option as well but that would mean no Pov content.

As I improve in my programming skills and understanding of the sugercube engine I will definitely start working on that

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
No. It leads to a threesome with Dominik and another girl.
Sorry if you felt mislead by it, Next update brings a lesbian match for the created character and then for the existing characters as wel

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes