woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
This game is getting too many updates. Maybe the developer should make bigger and less updates. I mean i don't want to download this game again again again for just 1-2 scene.

Reactions: AylinNoraCoxien

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
This game is getting too many updates. Maybe the developer should make bigger and less updates. I mean i don't want to download this game again again again for just 1-2 scene.
You might be right, Its more then 1-2 scenes though, there are 4 in this update

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Are there any plans to play this with a male character?
Yes, I plan on reaching 1.0 with the game finishing all the current characters content, Rebooting the game and adding a faceless male protagonist together with new female characters and encounters for the old ones

Reactions: JG07

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
0.7 is out for patrons with a match for Eva and a match for Lynda, Both have a lot of choices of dialogue and scenes in them, I have only 3 more matches planned for the html version of the game which means next version would probably be 1.0 Alpha where i leave the html version and go onto Ren'py if things don't change. From what i have seen renpy would be the most fitting platform for now to make the phone interface and add a ton of more features, It will be hard and it will take a while so I'd appreciate your patience as i learn this new engine and make the game better, I have already started learning it in my free time and would have a proof of concept pretty soon, I just want to be done with the html version first and to start working on RRW's update for this month.

Reactions: idungoofd

rllog

Apr 3, 2018
Found a bug, not sure if anyone mentioned it before. With Charles, as a sub if we pick to enjoy there's a broken hyperlink.

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Found a bug, not sure if anyone mentioned it before. With Charles, as a sub if we pick to enjoy there's a broken hyperlink.
Thanks for the feedback, I think i identified the issue. Next version will see a fix to it

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
0.8 is out for patron and it introduces a new match with several choices that will affect a future match .

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Here is 0.8 guys since 0.8.1 is out for patreon with a small preview to the next big update that in my opinion vastly improves the game

Reactions: Dixon Butz

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
It was really short, I tried matching them all as Eva, got I think 5 responses and one ended up saying no. Would be nice to have some choices on the kind of sex you want to have when you get there though.

Reactions: tr3los21

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
It was really short, I tried matching them all as Eva, got I think 5 responses and one ended up saying no. Would be nice to have some choices on the kind of sex you want to have when you get there though.
You do have choice as far as sex goes every time, sometimes its just hidden behind your choices when you text rather then in the act

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
You do have choice as far as sex goes every time, sometimes its just hidden behind your choices when you text rather then in the act
Yeah I meant the act after you are there it would be nice to have a choice then.

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
Yeah I meant the act after you are there it would be nice to have a choice then.
I am also a fan of more choice based in sex rather than the dialogue leading up, Sometimes I like to make the content less obvious and more hidden, the choice trees in my games are always huge though

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I am also a fan of more choice based in sex rather than the dialogue leading up, Sometimes I like to make the content less obvious and more hidden, the choice trees in my games are always huge though
Don't get me wrong I like that what you say or don't say impacts how things will go before you meet up, I just wish once you did meet up you had options then as well is all.

Reactions: KlonHad
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes