KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
This game doesn't work on Android. I tried multiple different types of browsers and the images won't put up at all.

I even tried playing this game onto a different device and nothing still no images
Hey, Sorry about your terrible experience, I'm new to programming and don't know how to make it work on android. If anyone knows how to make it work for android you're more then welcome to post it here.

here's 0.3.0 on gamcore which i think will work on android -

figgernaggot1

Aug 31, 2019
Hey, Sorry about your terrible experience, I'm new to programming and don't know how to make it work on android. If anyone knows how to make it work for android you're more then welcome to post it here.

here's 0.3.0 on gamcore which i think will work on android -
This could be an issue caused by how android handles local HTML files. A local HTML viewing app may help here or the website link provided by the dev.

Edit: Local HTML files on android often seem to have issues due to how android browsers access local files. HTML viewing apps probably would emulate a normal hard drive, allowing the images to work as normal. I would expect this is not really a coding issue, though starting links to images with "./" may help. Also I am not sure about WEBM support for your specific browser, may help to check caniuse for it.

Last edited:

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
This could be an issue caused by how android handles local HTML files. A local HTML viewing app may help here or the website link provided by the dev.

Edit: Local HTML files on android often seem to have issues due to how android browsers access local files. HTML viewing apps probably would emulate a normal hard drive, allowing the images to work as normal. I would expect this is not really a coding issue, though starting links to images with "./" may help. Also I am not sure about WEBM support for your specific browser, may help to check caniuse for it.
Thanks for the helpful reply, The pathing is w[[img/..]] if i recall and it is webm based

figgernaggot1

Aug 31, 2019
Thanks for the helpful reply, The pathing is w[[img/..]] if i recall and it is webm based
No problem. I mention the "./" at the start (so your example would be w[[./img/..]]) because it should in principle mark the link as relative to the HTML page itself. While the w[[img/..]] should do the same thing, different browsers can handle it in odd ways sometimes. You can sometimes find the same effect if you host something locally. As for WEBM, it likely isn't the cause of the issue if all the images are missing rather than just the animated ones.

Reactions: KlonHad

idungoofd

Feb 7, 2019
The incel neckbeard is already available in the patreon version and in the public version in the reply before yours
Thank you. Love the milf progress, hopefully once the core story lines are set there could be more randomization in terms of matching. Keep up the great work!

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
0.3.3 is out to the public, introducing the consequences of the John encounter, here's the

0.4 is out for patrons
0.4 adds the entire Darrel match with Krystal, Adding a new mechanic to the game, a bet you can have with Darrel if you made all the right choices, You can win or lose the bet leading to different results and the use of the new mechanic, tons of scenes and a lot of outcomes to explore with this new match which is a huge update that introduces a lot into the game, The different choices with John would also effect the outcome in 0.4.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
I have found out it is not only browser fault or Code. Sometime it is also file manager you used to open the html file. Once I used Es explorer to open a Html but it gave me errors. Then I used Astro File manager and the game opened successfully. It was another HTML game though.

KlonHad

Game Developer
Jul 21, 2019
0.5 is out for patreon with Charles as a match for Lynda, Different dialogue choices would lead you to 4 different paths, And within those paths you have different choices that will lead to different scenes. It took a while because i added many many choices and outcomes and i always playtest/ Spellcheck my game which make my process a bit slower

Reactions: idungoofd
2.50 star(s) 8 Votes