4.90 star(s) 55 Votes
Jun 27, 2024
As the dev stated a month ago on itch.io:
"Hi! The plan is to spend about 3-4 months on each chapter. Currently there's a second chapter on patreon. The next chapter will be ready (hopefully) in about 2-3 months."
I guess we'll get to see the next chapter somewhere in Autumn.

Also I can't help but to admire the dev's strategy. The plot is simple. No complicated stuff to rewrite/redo in the future. It is very important.
If the production will go smoothly, I'm almost sure that we'll get to see the final version. Unlike the most old-timers here, celebrating their 5-10 years of being in developement. Like we're living in the 70s and the life out there has a no-hurry, steady pace. You can feel that the dev has a knack for the game design. Actually I'd like to know more if this is their first (public) project?

Ogge7

Mar 31, 2023
OKAAYY just finished chapter 1 and yea this is a gem so far. Great writing both in story and dialogue, animations and style quality is through the roof aswell. Good luck with development, can't wait to follow this all the way.

Nisman

Jun 28, 2021
I just made a Spanish translation.

Acabo de hacer una traduccion al español del juego.

Español:
Instrucciones:

1) La versión del juego debe ser la 0.2.0. (No se si funciona con versión anteriores)

2) Debes ir a la carpeta llamada "game".

3) Alli debes pegar la carpeta llamada "tl" , la cual es donde están todos los archivos de la traducción.

4) Debes reemplazar los archivos llamados "screens.rpy" e "screens.rpyc" con las versiones modificadas que les dejo. (Ambos archivos también están en la carpeta game)
Estos archivos agregan un pequeño menu en la sección "preferences" del juego donde ahora podrás elegir el idioma español.

5) Ya debería estar funcionando.

English:

Instructions:

1) The game version must be 0.2.0. (I don't know if it works with previous versions)

2) You must go to the folder called "game".

3) There you must paste the folder called "tl", which is where all the translation files are.

4) You must replace the files called "screens.rpy" and "screens.rpyc" with the modified versions that I left. (Both files are also in the game folder as well)
These files add a small menu in the "preferences" section of the game where you can now choose the Spanish or English language.

5) It should now be working.

Si hay algun error de ortografia avisenme para poder corregirlo.

If there is any spelling error, let me know so I can correct it.

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
I just made a Spanish translation.

Acabo de hacer una traduccion al español del juego.

Mega

Español:
Instrucciones:

1) La versión del juego debe ser la 0.2.0. (No se si funciona con versión anteriores)

2) Debes ir a la carpeta llamada "game".

3) Alli debes pegar la carpeta llamada "tl" , la cual es donde están todos los archivos de la traducción.

4) Debes reemplazar los archivos llamados "screens.rpy" e "screens.rpyc" con las versiones modificadas que les dejo. (Ambos archivos también están en la carpeta game)
Estos archivos agregan un pequeño menu en la sección "preferences" del juego donde ahora podrás elegir el idioma español.

5) Ya debería estar funcionando.

English:

Instructions:

1) The game version must be 0.2.0. (I don't know if it works with previous versions)

2) You must go to the folder called "game".

3) There you must paste the folder called "tl", which is where all the translation files are.

4) You must replace the files called "screens.rpy" and "screens.rpyc" with the modified versions that I left. (Both files are also in the game folder as well)
These files add a small menu in the "preferences" section of the game where you can now choose the Spanish or English language.

5) It should now be working.

Si hay algun error de ortografia avisenme para poder corregirlo.

If there is any spelling error, let me know so I can correct it.
Amazing, great job! You did a lot of work, thanks a lot for the effort. :)

¡Genial, buen trabajo! Vaya currazo te has pegado, muchas gracias por el esfuerzo. :)

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
This game is fucking good, I'm impressed. Or should I say has great potential but with this level of competence I guess unless the devs themselves won't abandon the project, it will be released at some point.

I love the stylization, the writing, the animations, the sound of it, all of it! Definitely keeping an eye on this.

Jun 27, 2024
A game where the MC is actually intimidated talking to girls?! Finally, something I can relate to!
I was in shock that MC isn't genius, billionaire, playboy and has no exceptional sex appeal. Who would ever thought that people might be interested in a story about a normal working class guy, who isn't some sleazy supernatural fuck with annoying demeanor and appearance... like these two for example:

Ld5Y1b.jpg

Modesty is a virtue.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Finuee

Finuee

Sep 14, 2022
I was in shock that MC isn't genius, billionaire, playboy and has no exceptional sex appeal. Who would ever thought that people might be interested in a story about a normal working class guy, who isn't some sleazy supernatural fuck with annoying demeanor and appearance... like these two for example:

View attachment 4051117

Modesty is a virtue.
Very much agree!

lobotomist

Sep 4, 2017

View attachment 4051117

Modesty is a virtue.
to be fair the appeal from this game is thai it doesn't use daz

Halbyn

Dec 8, 2021
This is great so far, what a strong start.
Love the artstyle and animation and the music's cool too.
I'm really looking forward to seeing where this goes. Good Luck.

4.90 star(s) 55 Votes