4.90 star(s) 73 Votes

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
That little N64 section was so cool. Totally unecessary, but really shows a love for the craft when the dev is willing to do stuff like that

Paarl

Dec 25, 2019
ooooooh fk, i finished the 0.3 and holy cows, both scenes are so fking good, i cant decide who is my fav girl
i want to fill Hannah really strong xD

Reactions: crustlord12

Finuee

Gorehound Gal
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2022
For those of you who've tried the beta release: do you think it's worth waiting for the full release of the update?

Reactions: Paarl

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
For those of you who've tried the beta release: do you think it's worth waiting for the full release of the update?
I mean in the end it goes "the end of ch2" instead of "ch3". And then the following text is also outdated. I didn't even notice what's supposedly wrong with the background of a certain scene even though the dev said about an issue himself. Just play it. If you wanna wait then wait till the very full release instead (with this kind of tempo assuming 1.0 is the goal that'll be ~2.5 years).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Finuee

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
The art in this is very different, but it's amazing, and the animations are top tier, you can tell the dev went above and beyond with them. The girls are all very pretty and have different body types and personalities, that's always a plus.
If i had to nitpick something that that prevents this being a 5/5 would be the writing around the MC. It's hard to find a good balance for a "normal" MC, 99% of the time in VN's the MC is either a fucking Chad, or a turbo virgin that can't speak two sentences with a girl without stuttering or blushing, and in this game the MC is a turbo virgin type. I get that this is all new for him but stuttering when a girl asks your name, or blushing when a girl accidently touches your hand? That's some 14yo shit :KEK:

Also shame on Hannah for not letting the MC ride front seat, i'm 6"3 and know how painful it is to not have any room for your legs. If someone smaller than me refuses to give up the front seat in a five hour ride for "reasons", the police is gonna have to be called:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: crustlord12

Finuee

Gorehound Gal
Game Developer
Sep 14, 2022
I mean in the end it goes "the end of ch2" instead of "ch3". And then the following text is also outdated. I didn't even notice what's supposedly wrong with the background of a certain scene even though the dev said about an issue himself. Just play it. If you wanna wait then wait till the very full release instead (with this kind of tempo assuming 1.0 is the goal that'll be ~2.5 years).
Thanks for the advice! I think I'll play it now, then. (y)

4.90 star(s) 73 Votes