4.90 star(s) 73 Votes
Jun 27, 2024
+1 man. I'm dying to read any news regarding the 3 chapter.

I wish I could support the author and read it myself but patreon just doesn't work with my country's banks.
Same here. A one-time transaction on itch.io require some trickery too since the platform offers systems like PayPal who don't want no money from the 'bad guys'. Anyway I'd support the dev if only they get the plot to the point where the characters actually started their thing. Like the summary suggests. And this may not even happen.

Last edited:

kanzen123

Mar 29, 2021
Hooked! Early October Update

Hey everyone! Here's this month's mid-month update on Hooked! Still sprinting for the finish line! I hope to finish the last NSFW part of this chapter by the end of this week, so I can focus on the remaining sfw bits the following week. Still aiming at a mid-october release! Wish me luck!

This update is full of both SFW and NSFW! Started on
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
's NSFW part the past two weeks!

Hope you enjoy!

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Hannah is the best girl! Can't wait. Was sure this update will be focused on someone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: Paarl
Jun 27, 2024
Is this for real they just dropped a new version? No bug fixing, no testing period or something? And it's already available for downloading? I mean there is no info on itch.io. I guess Patreon is the only way to indicate if something happened. I can't check it myself without third-party solutions which I don't want to use. Also 'release' info doesn't exactly mean an actual release: there could be a couple weeks of testing after.

jackofshadows

May 24, 2018
Yeah, on twitter as well. It's beta but I imagine at worst there's a few minor bugs and/or typos, this isn't exactly a complex game.

ThePoi

Nov 11, 2017
Here is the latest update from BlenderKnight's Patreon. I have given Zemax the files so hopefully everyone gets to play the latest update when the links are updated.

"
ch03-beta.png
Hooked CH03 Beta release!

20 hours ago

Hey guys! I'm releasing the ch03 beta now! Let me know if you find anything wrong, such as misspellings, obvious visual errors, etc. I'll be playtesting too, ofc, but I've got a sizeable checklist of things I want to fix. You might notice a sudden change in the background during the Helen scene. I'm working on re-rendering the scene in its entirety, and it'd take more than just tonight. So it'll release as is, for now. I'll be coming back and editing this post whenever I make an update to this in the coming weeks.

Edits:

2024-10-14:
Updating with a new build now (0.3.1.) Thanks for the feedback, guys! Also forgot to mention, that if you don't see your save files anywhere, the new location of the saves folder is here:
Try looking for a saves folder either called "Hooked-saves" or "Struggles-(bunch of numbers)", your old save files should be in one of those. Just move them over to the new directory.

Changes in this update include:

• Fixed spelling mistakes
  • Fixed chapter number blunders in the end screen
  • Fixed Hannah randomly changing outfit

"

Last edited:

R8d_X

Feb 8, 2024
Whoa... this was surprisingly fun! I've seen this game pop in the Latest Updates before but passed on it because of the art style, however, after playing the game I've become a big fan of the art... it's very well done.

I really liked the game; it's clever, funny, has good sound effects and good pace. Nice variety of character looks and personalities too.

My compliments to the chef (y)

4.90 star(s) 73 Votes