4.90 star(s) 73 Votes
Jun 27, 2024
I was sold the moment I heard dnb in the 00-style main menu.

best wishes to the dev to finish at least the main part of the game! also, this games' art style does look cool, and BETTER than on screenshots. such a refreshment in a tidal wave of 'cute' anime feces faces and horrible 3d androids humans

incog44

Jan 5, 2021
Great start! I love the art so much. I wish there were more games with a similar style.

Mar 29, 2021
This is the kinda shit that deserves to be on Steam, no bullshit.
As a longtime lurker I am un-lurking to say, hot DAMN that demo was amazing. Like someone else said, deserves-to-be-on-Steam amazing. If BK keeps this up, it will be one of the greats no-question.
Actually, the Steam page of the game has been recently set up: ;)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Art style is refreshing and so is the story. Liking Helen and Hannah, Max's face doesn't really do it for me though. The way the glasses look, she comes across really odd with her eyes in the lenses.

Reactions: crustlord12

Fatalfury10

Dec 15, 2020
Shut the front door? Blenderknight made this? Welp, now I GOT to play this. Gotta update the front page so people know there's actually an android version though. Like Vegeta........

artworks-5cAeTpRZsMUgRUv6-3EfZUQ-t500x500.jpg

Jun 27, 2024
As the dev stated a month ago on itch.io:
"Hi! The plan is to spend about 3-4 months on each chapter. Currently there's a second chapter on patreon. The next chapter will be ready (hopefully) in about 2-3 months."
I guess we'll get to see the next chapter somewhere in Autumn.

Also I can't help but to admire the dev's strategy. The plot is simple. No complicated stuff to rewrite/redo in the future. It is very important.
If the production will go smoothly, I'm almost sure that we'll get to see the final version. Unlike the most old-timers here, celebrating their 5-10 years of being in developement. Like we're living in the 70s and the life out there has a no-hurry, steady pace. You can feel that the dev has a knack for the game design. Actually I'd like to know more if this is their first (public) project?

4.90 star(s) 73 Votes