Hooked! [v1.0] [BlenderKnight]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Reactions: mastergig30
Jul 27, 2021
I was wondering why they look so much like the Kanker sisters but then I noticed it's the same person who made this animation
Kanker Sisters looking good

I still can't get over the fact that is their last name..

In Dutch 'Kanker' is 'Cancer' ...and it's usually used as curse word as well like 'Kankermongool' which roughly translates to 'Fucking retard' but there's a whole bunch of other combinations.

^ The first one it's used like 'Goddamnit' is used in the US/UK.

• Haha
Reactions: Simpgor

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Hooked-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MikieB

Jul 6, 2018
Love the art style, hot characters and very nice animations! Looking forward to the next update.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
I still can't get over the fact that is their last name..

In Dutch 'Kanker' is 'Cancer' ...and it's usually used as curse word as well like 'Kankermongool' which roughly translates to 'Fucking retard' but there's a whole bunch of other combinations.

^ The first one it's used like 'Goddamnit' is used in the US/UK.
Interesting. Their name is a reference to canker sores, painful and annoying ulcers that can appear inside someone's mouth. A fitting name considering how much pain they cause to everyone in the series lol

Jul 27, 2021
Interesting. Their name is a reference to canker sores, painful and annoying ulcers that can appear inside someone's mouth. A fitting name considering how much pain they cause to everyone in the series lol
Well, in Dutch, some people would say the canker sores are 'kanker vervelend'. (Fucking annoying) lol.

:HideThePain:
----

Downloaded the game will play it some time later....

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

Torquemadder

Aug 26, 2017
Thanks for the share. Man this is such a quality game. Finally some unique art, genuinely creative writing and the humour is spot on. Going to check out your Patreon now. No doubt the trolls will come out of the woodwork. Please ignore them and don't be put off. Some of us appreciate hard work and talent

5.00 star(s) 13 Votes