5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

shakespear

Feb 25, 2020
Tatami Visual Since you are active and seem genuinely interested in feedback here is mine:

1. Your game is good. Different kinds of characters, the art is good, the story is decent.
2. It's still early access and it's short.
3. One day, (I think it was day 3 or 4) you have 3 different discussions about food, but they don't fit together. e.g. the first one is the MC trying to get food in the cafeteria. He fails and goes hungry. (at least it seems implied). Then later he gets cake and tea from Hitomi, but says he's not hungry, even though he just missed lunch. The he goes home and says he's not he's not hungry again. None of these things are game breakers, but they did break my immersion.
4. On day 6, I have a chance to sell the music that I got for Hitomi however, it doesn't make any sense that I would sell it, or give it away as it's a plot item that was supposed to be given away so that the blackmail goes away. But then, it's never addressed as being given away to the blackmailers. The whole thing felt awkward.
5. This one is likely my biggest issue. You have great art that shows this to be an MCdom game where you take control of the girls. However, no where does that MC act like he's someone that will eventually start corrupting and taking the girls. Honestly, if you take the corruption path it seems like you become more of a weak willed character. I look for and am interested in MCdom content. I love the images that you have for the dreams. I want more of that, but in the first 7 days of content, the MC is a wuss. I cannot imagine him becoming a Dom.
6. The three girls that test you around Hitomi, I would love to see an option where you take control of them, rather than it being them taking the lead in all 3 scenarios.

All those critiques aside. Your game has promise. I would be interested in more. I am interested in know more about your characters, which is good. It's a good start.

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes