5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HopeSymphonyOfTomorrow-0.1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
There will be a solo romance ending for each LI. However there will be other endings that might envolve more than one LI together. I'll explain below.

In this release I inserted a system of Good, Neutral Good, Neutral, Neutral Evil, Evil:
View attachment 3452024
This will impact the choices you are presented at times with some characters. For example if your interested in a more of a solo romance with your LI, it might be a good idea to keep on the neutral, neutral good, good side. If you have other interest in a type of different/content ending you can go the other route.

When faced with options to choose in game, some choices will be neutral and not affect your stand while others might, raise your morality up:
View attachment 3452031
Or raise your morality down:
View attachment 3452032
What I would be interested to know is if the MC can end the game having a romantic relationship with ALL the LIs at the same time.

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
What I would be interested to know is if the MC can end the game having a romantic relationship with ALL the LIs at the same time.
It's a possibility, the game is in early stages yet, so feedback might turn the game in different directions. I have the main plotline for all main characters thought out(more vallia esque endings), but I plan to have others to satisfy and reward players who want to see other type of content, like for example the one you asked. I plan to also do polls on patreon for next content that want to be seen in game.

Reactions: BlasKyau

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Hope: University of the Elite [v0.1.6] [Tatami Visual]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
It's a possibility, the game is in early stages yet, so feedback might turn the game in different directions. I have the main plotline for all main characters thought out(more vallia esque endings), but I plan to have others to satisfy and reward players who want to see other type of content, like for example the one you asked. I plan to also do polls on patreon for next content that want to be seen in game.
Ok, without a harem ending with all the LIs I don't think I'd be interested in starting the game. So I guess I'll wait to try the game until we know for sure if it exists.

hakkkkaishin

Apr 7, 2018
considering the bdsm content (even if only in the character's dreams) I think it would be interesting to have the good old mind control tag. where at some stage later on in the story the prota gets some form of mind control (not necessarily those omnipotent mind controls, but something like being able to change the characters' speech for some situations (like, if the prota develops a don sub relationship with one of the girls and she's normally a tsundere, the character is able to change it to call the prota something other than pervert).

Translated with DeepL.com (free version)

Reactions: Tatami Visual

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
Thank you. Your game is fun & look good to me. How often did this game update ?
Thanks!

I have been trying to update it 2 in 2 weeks give or take.
However this will probably change for the next releases where I will be forced to slow down, as the return from investment has been really below what I expected and I sadly lack the funding for new art/resources at the moment.

• Sad
Reactions: Peacekeepr

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
Tatami Visual

This one took me a long time to write out... Last time I commented, I mostly just said that this game needed a proofread. While I think there's been some improvement on that front, I still ended up with a long list of corrections. Probably longer than I've ever posted before. As usual, these are just the notes I took on a regular playthrough, meaning that I only ever went down one route for each choice. Also, I may have missed some stuff, and I had enough after day 2. These are probably enough examples to apply them to the rest of the game if you want to.

Anyway, a few other things first.

Since it's kinda standard to have the MC being renameable, I wonder if there's a good reason to force the name Yusuke. I know that Eri calls him Yuu-kun, but I guess you could allow players to enter a name and a nickname. Wouldn't be the first game to do this.

I don't know if this is just me, but whenever I read "after university", my intuitive interpretation of that is "after graduating", while you tend to mean "after classes today". Personally, I think "after classes" or just "after class" would fit better. It's not a hill I'm willing to die on though.

Vocative commas are missing almost everywhere. I listed a few down below that are easy to miss or are part of a line I had to list for another reason, but I didn't want to make this list much longer, so you'll have to find them yourself.

Also, there are a few sentences I rewrote a bit, trying to find a better fit for a word that just didn't work. You're welcome to use any word that you deem more sensible. Anyway, here it is:

Tatami Visual

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2024
does morality change how sex scenes play out, Like this one?
View attachment 3456510
It will change in the future, yes.

Tatami Visual

This one took me a long time to write out... Last time I commented, I mostly just said that this game needed a proofread. While I think there's been some improvement on that front, I still ended up with a long list of corrections. Probably longer than I've ever posted before. As usual, these are just the notes I took on a regular playthrough, meaning that I only ever went down one route for each choice. Also, I may have missed some stuff, and I had enough after day 2. These are probably enough examples to apply them to the rest of the game if you want to.

Anyway, a few other things first.

Since it's kinda standard to have the MC being renameable, I wonder if there's a good reason to force the name Yusuke. I know that Eri calls him Yuu-kun, but I guess you could allow players to enter a name and a nickname. Wouldn't be the first game to do this.

I don't know if this is just me, but whenever I read "after university", my intuitive interpretation of that is "after graduating", while you tend to mean "after classes today". Personally, I think "after classes" or just "after class" would fit better. It's not a hill I'm willing to die on though.

Vocative commas are missing almost everywhere. I listed a few down below that are easy to miss or are part of a line I had to list for another reason, but I didn't want to make this list much longer, so you'll have to find them yourself.

Also, there are a few sentences I rewrote a bit, trying to find a better fit for a word that just didn't work. You're welcome to use any word that you deem more sensible. Anyway, here it is:
Thanks for the help LGM!

Reactions: Tunak23
5.00 star(s) 5 Votes