Ren'Py Abandoned Hopeless Infatuation [v0.1.2] [Thundorn Games]

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I wonder if this one is abandoned too :unsure:
Try not to jinks it. :sneaky: Some of the devs have other things happening in their lives so they usually come out with their updates a bit late, but once they release the stuff boy o boy it sure was worth it. :) Just be patient. :unsure::)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Try not to jinks it. :sneaky: Some of the devs have other things happening in their lives so they usually come out with their updates a bit late, but once they release the stuff boy o boy it sure was worth it. :) Just be patient. :unsure::)
I'd have a better feeling if his website actually answered, or he posted something (anything...) to subscribestar.

t4nk44

Aug 7, 2017
I'd have a better feeling if his website actually answered, or he posted something (anything...) to subscribestar.
I'd have a better feeling if he just fixed the current build of the game instead of making anything new for it. So promising, but so broken.

GrimCreeper3

Oct 21, 2017
This is his YT channel go tell him to get back to making games

KissKissStudio

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2016
Lol he is making videos on how to make games :D, Title game development experience from all my years... And yet he didn't do shit.. Deep buggy as fuck this one is dead :D.. And fun fact he replied to me NONE OF THE GAMES ARE ABANDONED. :D

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
Lol he is making videos on how to make games :D, Title game development experience from all my years... And yet he didn't do shit.. Deep buggy as fuck this one is dead :D.. And fun fact he replied to me NONE OF THE GAMES ARE ABANDONED. :D
Funny thing is, I reached this page after watching his tutorials on YT.
I actually learned stuff from him on how to code in RenPy and was wondering how his games are.
Now I see that both games are abandoned and have a lot of negative feedback.
I'll give them a try and see what is what but with what the people are saying it makes sense that I didn't understand the most important part from his tutorials: how to interlace the story part with the open world part in a good way. He explains how to code the sandbox part pretty well but it's unclear how to properly connect the story into it in a good way.

JasNom

Jan 28, 2018
Hiya, I also took all his Renpy lessons and from what I noticed he explained very nicely how to call labels from the sandbox part with the expression statement. I'm rather overwhelmed with all the techniques he explained and am a bit clueless of how to use those in 'my' game... or rather the remake of the game of someone else I'm working on ;-).

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes