Ren'Py Abandoned Hopeless Infatuation [v0.1.2] [Thundorn Games]

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes

kappajoe

Mar 19, 2019
so this dev is a quitter. i understand he was disappointing in the lack of support but depper just became interesting.

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Is it just me or are the reviews too harsh? I haven't tried this game yet but the amount of negativity surrounding it is definitely discouraging me from giving it a try, it's the weekend after all and I have a very limited calendar time for choking my seahorse.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: vgyew and Reese286

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Is it just me or are the reviews too harsh? I haven't tried this game yet but the amount of negativity surrounding it is definitely discouraging me from giving it a try, it's the weekend after all and I have a very limited calendar for choking my seahorse.
I agree. But I gotta say there is no real choke material here yet. So if time is limited, don't waste it here.

Tarasia

Satan's soul
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
i am reading a v.0.1.2 and to me and the first post was July, why are people complaing about lack of content? It's early in game. That said i usually give my devs 6 months from first post to show they can make content.

Now about the actual content, the toggle i dislike it. The rollback missing feature, just implent it in considering people with just use the ren'py extractor to do themselves. The stat decay. I can only support this if you can get a higher lust/ trust if your charm gets higher aswell. Then a decay won't hit as hard. Then again why would someone lose their trust or love for me over night

Whilst I'm on the topic of unlicensed versions, i'm currently trying to get Adultgameson to remove my games from their site since they are "modifying" the game (probably to remove the warning about their site within the game, but it could be anything) and posting links with "faster downloads" for patrons. I have also contacted Patreon about this issue since they are inexplicably funding this douchebag. I know this probably isn't the only site doing this but I don't have a lot of free time to tackle this stuff, and why this a-hole thinks he should be able to make money from other peoples hard work is beyond me. Point being that if you wanted to help me (and every other dev here) out, you could always help put pressure on Patreon to remove this guy.
cough cough you do know he/they can strikeback to you right on patreon regarding the incest in your game that is more then likely going to happen. Which is against patreon rules

Last edited:

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
Well its going to be grinding got to day 6 doing chores then.....
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/scripts/main_content/main_loop/interract_check.rpy", line 8, in <module>
File "game/scripts/core/User_Interface/UI_Elements/base_screen.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/User_Interface/UI_Elements/base_screen.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/User_Interface/UI_Elements/base_screen.rpy", line 7, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/User_Interface/UI_Elements/topbar.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/User_Interface/UI_Elements/topbar.rpy", line 1, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/User_Interface/UI_Elements/topbar.rpy", line 3, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/User_Interface/UI_Elements/topbar.rpy", line 9, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/User_Interface/UI_Elements/topbar.rpy", line 11, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/User_Interface/UI_Elements/topbar.rpy", line 13, in execute
File "game/scripts/core/initialization/classes.rpy", line 270, in NiceDate

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
i am reading a v.0.1.2 and to me and the first post was July, why are people complaing about lack of content? It's early in game. That said i usually give my devs 6 months from first post to show they can make content.

Now about the actual content, the toggle i dislike it. The rollback missing feature, just implent it in considering people with just use the ren'py extractor to do themselves. The stat decay. I can only support this if you can get a higher lust/ trust if your charm gets higher aswell. Then a decay won't hit as hard. Then again why would someone lose their trust or love for me over night

cough cough you do know he/they can strikeback to you right on patreon regarding the incest in your game that is more then likely going to happen. Which is against patreon rules
The trust decay is a game mechanic. It's implemented into hundreds of games in some fashion or other. I'll probably tweak it later but for now it serves its purpose.

I'm not on Patreon and my content isn't breaking any laws or hurting anybody even if the snowflakes at Patreon don't like it. They on the other hand are profiting directly from stealing other peoples work and tampering with it before putting "fast" downloads behind a pay wall.

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Every time I go into shopping, the game doesn't let go. I go shopping and I can't do anything anymore. I hit the left menu and it doesn't open and I have to start over because it runs out of any type of option

Thundorn

Dec 31, 2017
Every time I go into shopping, the game doesn't let go. I go shopping and I can't do anything anymore. I hit the left menu and it doesn't open and I have to start over because it runs out of any type of option
Thanks. This is a known issue and i've fixed it in the latest update :)

Reactions: 9inchz

Summer Love

Jul 5, 2017
Anyone else still stuck at the restaurant trial run or is it just me? I don't really know what else I'm supposed to do because the hint doesn't change and the dialogue at the restaurant repeats.

Reese286

Nov 24, 2017
Use UnRen to restore the Roll-back function _ when this happens you can just roll back. I think the only safe place to shop is in your room on your computer.

-KC-

got land?
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2019
How do I start anything with Nicki when I just keep getting "Just Talk" which gives me no points. Can't help with dishes or homework...

2.50 star(s) 8 Votes