Identify Horheristo community post identification

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Kring

Aug 16, 2018
No clue about this one whatsoever, looks like a rythm game maybe ?

Also, does anyone know if we can play Project Hygea without paying the patreon fee ?

Thanks in advance

frameWut

Dec 26, 2019
eh, he'll be back. its not the first time his channel got taken down. he also has a secondary channel that has the same name but ends with a question mark.

Reactions: FFFFFACK
Jan 20, 2021
Was wondering what happened to the guy since I hadn't seen a community post from him in a while, went checking here to find out he got cancelled or something, lmao
Looking on craptube, just tried searching his name and this popped out:

Also, wanna thank everyone that's been revealing the sauces of his posts, ya be the awesomest (y)

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
Was wondering what happened to the guy since I hadn't seen a community post from him in a while, went checking here to find out he got cancelled or something, lmao
Looking on craptube, just tried searching his name and this popped out:

Also, wanna thank everyone that's been revealing the sauces of his posts, ya be the awesomest (y)
yeah while he's a piece of shit for capitalizing on mere recommendations I will admit it was nice to have the looking done for me so I could come here for the sauce that I might have missed. so thanks to the sauce experts for keeping me from dropping a cent on the cuck

Reckless4545

Nov 25, 2020
Hey guys just wanted to say that he seems to have 2 channels again. Kusemek and another called Friday Night Gamin' (previously titeled as cultured gaming) Kusemek seems to be focused on actual games while the other is where youll find the juicy stuff. atm it looks like hes reposting videos from the past so might take awhile before anything new comes up, (assuming he doesnt get terminated again from the mass reports he apperently got.)

fricknaysh420

Apr 23, 2019
So now it's gonna be Kusemek id thread?
Also something that tickled me a bit. Under the about tab on YT, says his location is Israel.
i think we should refer to him as is. a lot of people know him for that name and i think his patreon probably didnt go through rebranding too but thats my guess.

lethal09

Mar 6, 2018
It's a series called Kabe ni Hamatte Ugokenai! by the circle "Nighthawk" On DLsite it's also called Utterly Stuck in the Wall.

is there a way to get this on f95zone would love that lols

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
is there a way to get this on f95zone would love that lols
Again they don't have English translation. But they're probably all on Anime-Sharing, and there's a big torrent of Nighthawks games around (including all the loli ones).

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes