Identify Horheristo community post identification

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes

Freezewood369

Jan 6, 2021
i searching a old game i played,i don't have images or video but i rembember the game is a beat em up in a school,the protagonist is a schoolgirl and she fight some strange enemies and probably robots,there are some female enemies who are futanaris,these female enemies i think they are invincible but you can defeat them masturbating them until they fall exhausted,the game looks like some 3D models,one of the enemies walk slow and have a vibrator for a hand looks like a microphone but that enemy covered is head with something looks like a helmet/bucket connected by another helmet/bucket and when that enemy capture us,he put that other helmet/bucket on our head covering our head too while he using his vibrator hand on us while he got us paralized,i can't rembember but that enemy sound like some electricity buzzing,i don't know if that enemy electroestimulating us or just vibrating together,¿someone know what game is?,i searched it everywhere but i can't found images or videos about it.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
This is a identification thread specifically for Horheristo, now called Kusemek. they post games, animations etc on youtube and twitter but don't give you any source. So you have to pay on patreon to find out what they actually are, or ask here.

You'd be better making your own identification thread for anything else.

Nolhart

Nov 21, 2017

any ideas? also guess their using tiktok now lol

5.00 star(s) 5 Votes