• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I made the post about this back in page 3 that I was unable to click anything in the test lab and I kept failing when the timer ran out. What's worse I couldn't click on the button and I have to move the mouse repeating out of the window and back in.
The bellows itself (the PUSH button) doesn't animate when you click it. So most likely you are clicking it and it's being recorded, but you're not seeing a visual indication that anything's been clicked. If you try clicking really fast for the 5 seconds and can't get past, there are a few options open to you:
  1. If you're using Gamemode EASY, you can click a button to skip the minigame and automatically succeed
  2. If you're able to use a tool that enables the Ren'Py console (like UnRen), once the MC asks if it worked you can press Shift + O and then type this (with Enter afterward): click_times = 40 (or any higher number)
  3. You can download a mouse clicker, which allows a single click of your mouse to count for a lot more, so you don't actually physically click as much but still get counted as if you'd done at least 40 clicks

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
HorizonNexus-0.1.1Hotfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

ShadowRider77

Jan 3, 2024
Hi, I gave a try to the game and I must say it looks very promising. I think I explored all there is available for now, I just have one doubt: is there a way to activate B.O.B.? I've looked everywhere but I did not find a battery for him...

Thank you!

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Hi, I gave a try to the game and I must say it looks very promising. I think I explored all there is available for now, I just have one doubt: is there a way to activate B.O.B.? I've looked everywhere but I did not find a battery for him...

Thank you!
We're happy you've enjoyed the game so far. :) Yes, you can activate B.O.B.!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nov 23, 2023
So far I see anal sex tag and no vaginal sex tag. Is this game anal-only by any chance? If not, is there an anal-only path?

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So far I see anal sex tag and no vaginal sex tag. Is this game anal-only by any chance? If not, is there an anal-only path?
No, there is vaginal sex as well. This game isn't tagged completely correctly (which happens a lot on this site). And no, there is no anal-only path in the game.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
News #1

1715552254276.png

Hey everyone,

We hope you're all doing well!

We want to drop in and give you all an update on how things are progressing with the next update:

The content planning has been finalized for quite some time now. So, what's in store?

1. We're thrilled to announce that the Breakfast event, which has been unavailable in the game until now, will be added to the mix.

This event features four different endings, and those who have popped into our Discord may already have a glimpse of the various paths one can take.

As of now, three of these paths have been fully illustrated, and the initial script draft is also complete. We're just need more renders for the final variant, followed by the finalization and subsequent proofreading of the script.

2. Another significant part of the update is a new Date in the Simulator.

Several images have already been shared on our Discord, so be sure to check them out!

This Date will have three different variants. I'm happy to report that two out of the three paths are already completed, along with the raw version of the script. Again, what remains is finalizing the script, including proofreading, and adding the last variant of the event.

3. Additionally, we've decided to introduce another event exclusively for our Patreons.

This will be a side quest separate from the main storyline and won't be required to progress in the game. So, becoming a Patreon isn't necessary to enjoy the main story. However, we want to express our gratitude to our Patreons by offering them exclusive content. And of course, we're always grateful for any new supporters.

However, we wanted to express our gratitude to our Patreons by offering them exclusive content. And of course, we welcome all new supporters with open arms!

This special event will be available in the free-to-play version in future updates, but we haven't set a timeline for that just yet.

To give you a sneak peek of what's in store:

Patreon Event:

• Over 300 renders
  • 3 events featuring 2 different characters
  • And, of course, some spicy content exclusively for Patreons
This content will continue to expand with each future update.

To put the Breakfast update into perspective:

• Approximately 1000 new renders
  • several new Animations
  • 7 new events
  • And a few hidden surprises ;)
Thank you all for your unwavering support, and stay tuned for the next post!

Finally, you can vote.

Currently, I'm using every free minute of my time to work on this project.
Since I work 10 hours a day, 6 days a week, I'm sorry if it's not progressing as quickly as desired, but I can't invest more time. Therefore, a question:

Would you prefer updates to be faster but with less content?

Or is it okay if there's more content?

And feel free to visit our Discord to get spoiled with new Renders :D

Best regards,

Give us faster, shorter updates!

It's okay, take your time if it gets better

vote

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
3.50 star(s) 2 Votes