Ren'Py Horizon of passion: Madness Mania [v0.1] [Line of lust]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Grap

Feb 7, 2019
where is the 'clothing store'? The only other building you can go in is the 24/7 (but says clothing and electronics on the outside).

I see...you have to go into the the 24/7-electronics-clothing store on the following day...which is very clear from the word-salad that you have to read through.. holy hell this game is a mess...

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: cxx

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
money aka milking. don't expect middle game to be worked anymore.

money,money,money,money,money,money,money,money,money,money,money,money,money,money,money,money,money and even more money.
will this one is boring compare to last one

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
You can change the Main Char name like 10 seconds after (like me) you went off to find a code - and if you didn't read the headlines (Like Me) - you're a young woman, Default name is Eva..

Az
I know that my dude relax, i just thought you could change the other character names with the code.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
which is very clear from the word-salad that you have to read through.. holy hell this game is a mess...
welcome to the world of horizon of passion.

Beautiful Characters. weird fucking map layouts lol.
as above.

will this one is boring compare to last one
well or will? well rew version had plenty of boring things and this is on early stages so who knows what this will have.

Reactions: baklol

Necrosian

Jul 26, 2017
Bit quick rundown of what i saw while playing.
Characters look nice,
One animation i saw was ok,
Lesbian only run seems to be possible at the moment if you can tolerate kiss in the beginning,
Possible supernatural elements, mc might be sharing body with Kevin,
Needs a Ipatch, Mc refers to parents? by names and principal get groped by her .....sister
Layout of areas is nonsensical

Overall shot experience with lots of dead ends.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote