Ren'Py Horizon of passion: Madness Mania [v0.1] [Line of lust]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

baklol

Aug 13, 2018
hey dev what about the old game which was cooked up why suddenly this new game popped that good in story line etc

NoWay Jose

Oct 24, 2023
The Engrish is strong with this one...

The renders are good, but why are the sets so stupid? You have to go through the parents' bedroom to get to the MC's? Which is just off the kitchen that you have to go through to get to the bathroom? The whole school consists of two hallways of three or four doors right next to each other? Why does every character look exactly the same age? Why can't I leave the apartment without going to the hallway, clicking on an elevator, clicking on the first floor, and finally clicking on an "exit" door that looks just like an apartment door? A sandbox game with no way to skip time, except sleeping? Seriously messed up, which is disheartening given the quality of the renders otherwise.

Reactions: Moosica and Hjort

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
Did I read that right? You need a code to customize the names? Donation time, humf!!

Oct 27, 2022
ok so in deciding if i am going to try a new game or not i read the overview. and once again, we have this non sensical overview that leaves me scratching my head about what the fuck is this game even about? then i see incest and i move on. but i just wanted to say here, if the dev is watching the thread.. can't you people come up with something that isn't all incest all the time? every game. incest..incest..incest. i don't know about where you live, but where i live there is not incest in every fucking house in the neighborhood. and no one ever shouts at the top of their lungs. god my mom and sister are hot. i gotta fuck em. ridiculous non sensical bullshit.
i must say i never understand these "incest" thing, who's wanna that actually lul

Berskas

Jun 15, 2024
For a first version, it's pretty good, if you ask me! We just have to wait for the further plot of the game. :)

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I would wait until it is complete before downloading it because if it's another game that ends up being marked abandoned once again it's not worth it. Anyway, given the description of the game currently, it doesn't make me want to play it.
Good development anyway in dev.

Berskas

Jun 15, 2024
I would wait until it is complete before downloading it because if it's another game that ends up being marked abandoned once again it's not worth it. Anyway, given the description of the game currently, it doesn't make me want to play it.
Good development anyway in dev.
This dev already has one completed novel, so I highly doubt he'll give up on this game.

Azzy451

May 29, 2017
Anyone have the code to change the names? It's annoying me :ROFLMAO:
You can change the Main Char name like 10 seconds after (like me) you went off to find a code - and if you didn't read the headlines (Like Me) - you're a young woman, Default name is Eva..

Az

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The one in the red-bra is literally her mom, so there is a MILF.

This game won't make it far I doubt, considering their other games (cough game) hasn't gone anywhere.

Horizon of Passion Reworking [v1.0 Fix2] [Line of lust]

Horizon of Passion [v0.5] [Line of lust]
right, last got abandoned and remade to reworking and that is on road to be abandoned too so this future doesn't look bright either.

1 year and no sex :confused:
wrong thread? on hop rew mc has sex, will this reach sex point is mystery.

where is the school or what to do outside?
just a wild guess, next to electronics shop, outside prolly nothing for a long time (real time) since it took a while in reworked version of hop.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote