VN Ren'Py Abandoned Horizon of Passion [v0.5] [Line of lust]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
634558_Foz4W9I.png

Overview:
You are an ordinary guy in a normal American city. Soon, you will have the opportunity to leave your family in the area. Your mom and sister decided to change the situation and move to the new place. As it turns out, you are going to move to a new place where you and your family are hoping for a new, radiant life.

Note: I apologize for translating the first version of the game. Now everything is fixed and the comments below about the translation are not valid and can be misleading.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-05
Release Date: 2020-03-01
Developer: Line of lust
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English, Russian
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

634556_7PMU6d4.png 634557_cBR0LNK.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
By reading the description, I guess the language is Russenglish by translate machine.
But,as this looks to be incest, I ll give it a try.

Reactions: Beto8

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..i had to actually play this..because it is unfair to comment out of ignorance..and..i am playing...and..RUN!!!!!! the engrish in this WILL kill you....dead..until you no longer live....oh geez its BAD..lol...also..renders are grainy...how do you like my dots....? :D

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Ok..i played all the way through...you may place flowers at my brains grave on Sunday... i now feel compelled to go play "Oh My Love" in order to get some quality...yup..my brain is dead...
Here's the scoop..i "think" your dad left you and hooked up with a blind chick....but lives in the same suburb you just moved into with your mom and sis...you mom wants to boink you..her intentions are clear..and your sis's top mysteriously explodes(no idea why) and you think she has big boobs(she dosnt) your neighbor invited you to a party or something..then stands in front of her window tits out while you stare..then hide..then stare again...as she stares back..you help your mom fix the shower by holding her in the pre-anal position..LOL..there ya go..game synopsis...the only choice that mattered was to stare at the neighbor..otherwise was just empty clicks..renders were grainy..not the worst i've seen recently..but not great..the engrish though was next level bad...there was nothing new here gamewise..just the same worn out trash rolled out again for the 8763rd time...it is truly a "who gives a fuck" game...hard pass...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote