VN Ren'Py Abandoned Horizon of Passion [v0.5] [Line of lust]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
Where do I subscribe?
Mate... you just got my seal of approval. Keep it up.
Dudes dwell into so much coding and all, when seducing a dick is actually the easiest thing.

Thank you for understanding.

Reactions: SummmerP

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
You should render in layers and save as .png files. Then you can reassemble layers using photoshop. Even a weak PC can render higher resolutions without grain if done correctly. Once all rendering is done, you can compress to .jpeg files for better compression and smaller game file sizes. I suggest you look up some forums for helpful info about how to render better quality images.

As for ways to improve machine translations:
  1. Use short sentences.
  2. Make sure your sentence structure is well-written.
  3. Aim for simple sentence structure.
  4. Use adverbs concisely.
  5. Avoid industry jargon.
  6. Stay away from slang.
  7. Avoid compound words.
  8. Don't use ambiguous words.
Thanks, I will review.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Line of lust Hello there, and welcome to our site. If you are the dev of the game, submit a ticket, and show us the proof. We will give you a "developer tag" with a few tricks of their own.

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
it's all fine and good for folks to comment and dismiss a game just by looking at the overview or previews...thats their thang..i hafta play it and comment...the sacrifices my brain makes for the greater good cannot be understated...
I hope these sacrifices are not in vain...

zh

Oct 17, 2017
Still NO rating comments for this game ? Well... let's take the risk to try another 0.1 version game and hope it will not get abandonned...

Reactions: Line of lust
Sep 21, 2019
If anything else I've always wanted my own garrison and look forward to playing this along with all the other
3DCG, Male protagonist, Voyeurism, Groping, Incest, Masturbation, Oral sex, Vaginal sex soldiers out there.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Yeah my only issue with the game so far was the dialogue but I'm sure that will improve over time, not bad so far already looking forward to more content with that neighbour ;) nice view in the morning to wake up to :p

SkinnGames

Jun 17, 2018
Dude, seriously, get yourself a proofreader that understands the English language! I got a headache just reading the overview! No offense but your translation is really bad!

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
Guys, the game was made without powerful equipment and at the same time this is the first version. In future versions, I will improve the game and take into account your advice and wishes. Who really wants to help the project . Thanks!

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Guys, the game was made without powerful equipment and at the same time this is the first version. In future versions, I will improve the game and take into account your advice and wishes. Who really wants to help the project . Thanks!
take up V.A. Laurie on his offer..his track record(Freeloading Family) is pristine and you'll not get a better offer of help

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
ok even from the picture you are showing here which is the starting screen you can tell that it is really grainy and once you start it it really starts showing up even more on how grainy the art is that includes all of the background and all. When I saw Amelia the first think I thought was what happened to her eye and why does she have a black eye. Also as a few people have pointed out the English is not that good so I would guess the native language would be Russian seeing both English and Russian is listed

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote