Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
Now anyone can write something he didn't like in history, and I will try to fix it if it is really worth it. Many people like my story, and there are a few people who need to humiliate it, instead of humiliating the story, you can just highlight the shortcomings of what you did not like.

Last edited:

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
I would also like to remind you that this story will improve with each version and thus you could make improvements.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: makcim334

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
story isn't bad but some hint about what do and where and what time would be nice.
Thank you for saying that, but I would be glad if you could help me understand what places were problematic for you? Thank you in advance!

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I have stated before that finding key to mommy's room isn't most obvious thing (your reply was that needs to read text carefully aka not that helpful) and what to do elsewhere (if there's anything at all to do except at mall) is mystery.

all my posts and your replies are on this thread.

key to sister's room is apparent mystery to every1.

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
I have stated before that finding key to mommy's room isn't most obvious thing (your reply was that needs to read text carefully aka not that helpful) and what to do elsewhere (if there's anything at all to do except at mall) is mystery.

all my posts and your replies are on this thread.

key to sister's room is apparent mystery to every1.
Okay, I get it, I will definitely do it, how I will work with the plot code of the new version, I will go over the story again and thoroughly check all the hints, I hope there will be no more problems. Getting the keys to the rooms of Alex's house is only in the story, as it is important and I can not do it by initiative, as it will not be so interesting.

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
interesting? by whose standards? not that interesting to click whole house around by trying to find 1 small thing.
All of us will have to click, because this is a system and I will improve it over time. ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
All of us will have to click, because this is a system and I will improve it over time. ;)
sure but since no info given where (and when) to click it becomes pointless. sure reading texts multiple times helps on some cases (as you said few months ago) but that's a. slow and b. dumb.

Line of lust

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2019
sure but since no info given where (and when) to click it becomes pointless. sure reading texts multiple times helps on some cases (as you said few months ago) but that's a. slow and b. dumb.
Yes, I will do and try to fix everything to the new version, sorry.

▌Gin ▐

Engaged Member
Aug 15, 2019
This is the Italian translation of Horizon of Passion Reworking [v0.7] [Line of lust]

###########################################################

This is the Italian translation of Horizon of Passion Reworking [v0.6]
IT25-Flag-icon.png

This translation is "not official" and "made by a fan"

Last edited:

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
At the hospital when going to find Jennifer again you can enter Julia's Office, but reading the 'Note' on the table causes an error and then the game crashes

Reactions: Line of lust

Edugaming

Nov 22, 2020
getting the picture from olivia where u can see her and jennifer plus text (go to bio class). cant do anything from there. need help

Last edited:

theWolf87

Nov 23, 2020
where do you get the key to moms room?\ Nevermind found it
As I wrote, I also made an interactive game, but many people prefer a more linear style of play and I decided to make it as convenient as possible.
Where is the key to olivias room, I’ve walked everywhere it says Set alarm to wake up at night to find key I’ve did that every damn day yet still nothing! is their a reason I can’t find anything?

Limura

Mar 9, 2019
H

Hey how do you get to olivias room when its locked
So far I don't think we can get the key, after speaking to Olivia's friend she tells you she will give you the key but then other things happen and it says you can pick up the key tomorrow-which isn't implemented yet.
But I have to say in order to progress in this game you do have to read what is said, people usually explain to you where to go next so no skipping dialogue.. I learned that the hard way

Reactions: Line of lust
2.30 star(s) 11 Votes