Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
game not opening. it's not blocked by firewall and I don't know why its not opening
other games are starting but I don't know why this game for the past few updates it's not starting. I turned off the firewall and the antivirus and its still not working
anyone know why

Last edited:
May 2, 2020
I was there for 2 hours, I thought it was the one in the woods, instead there is a building, it looks like a church to the right of jennifer's house, instead the money for the cam to spy in the shower I recovered by doing the "massages" to julia .. gives you 3 dollars a massage (unfortunately I played before there were codes for the money)
You means the abandoned brothel next to jennifer's house? I go there many times but nothing happen.

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
how can i make money? i can't buy a camera
Good question. You can make money by taking photos and selling them on the app on your phone/laptop. I didn't find another way to make money, so I use the cheat code.

Found the code to put into your the app on the phone (icon looks like a gift) 585085 to give $100 for 30 seconds. So go to the store, use the code on your phone, then buy the camera. But... in my playthrough, after installing the camera, it broke on the first use and there was no more content for it anyway. WTF?

Samael-79

Aug 26, 2020
Do you mean the abandoned brothel next to Jennifer's house? I go there many times but nothing happen.
test in the afternoon or at night, the in-game guide many times is not exactly accurate, some events I triggered at random, after this mission the Dev appeared behind me and told me that for this version of the game I had completed everything

Reactions: Ahegao is best
May 2, 2020
test in the afternoon or at night, the in-game guide many times is not exactly accurate, some events I triggered at random, after this mission the Dev appeared behind me and told me that for this version of the game I had completed everything
You're right,thx for your help

May 2, 2020
Good question. You can make money by taking photos and selling them on the app on your phone/laptop. I didn't find another way to make money, so I use the cheat code.

Found the code to put into your the app on the phone (icon looks like a gift) 585085 to give $100 for 30 seconds. So go to the store, use the code on your phone, then buy the camera. But... in my playthrough, after installing the camera, it broke on the first use and there was no more content for it anyway. WTF?
an other way to get money: go to Julia office every Wed Fri and Sun evening.give her a massage. 3 or 4 dollars every time.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Seems like I'm stuck.
Nevermind the 'go to Julia's room at night' message not leaving, but now I should visit Leah, every quest tells me 'nah, visit Leah at night first' - but Leah's house at night is still in development?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Seems like I'm stuck.
Nevermind the 'go to Julia's room at night' message not leaving, but now I should visit Leah, every quest tells me 'nah, visit Leah at night first' - but Leah's house at night is still in development?

I had a similar issue. I assume there is some dependency that causes the event to not trigger, but eventually, I didn't even have to go to Leah's (Lia) house. The event triggered when I clicked on the "Beach Area". Unfortunately, I don't know what triggered it, but I did finish some other tasks/quests first.

ptahn

Jun 23, 2018
Maybe I made some wrong choices somewhere, but it seems to me that it is NOT possible to avoid sex with any of the female characters even if I don't like them.

CreepyGhost

May 4, 2017
Leah's house at night is the end of the current content I assume. Not bad game, I like the style, penetration is indeed like 'just the tip', but I would like to see where this goes. But for me, it's not version 0.9, it's more like version 0.5 since many things are under development.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Go to the bathroom to repair it,

2.30 star(s) 11 Votes